Chickpea, avocado, shrimp and green apple salad It is a fresh, exotic and nutritious recipe. If you combine it with a carbohydrate source or with another side dish, you get a nutritionally balanced meal that is also suitable for dieting because it contains no fat, except for the “good” fat from the avocado and the prawns.
Prepare it to take it to the office one day when you feel like pampering yourself with a special dish or for a dinner with friends at home.
Nutritional values of chickpea, avocado, shrimp and green apple salad
- The garbanzo beans They are a source of useful vegetable proteins to avoid and compensate for a lack of iron and anemia. The legumes they do not contain all the essential amino acids, so the best way to consume them is by combining them with cereals
- The prawns are a source of high-quality protein, contain omega 3 and omega 6 and are especially rich in B vitamins. They also contain mineralswhich are useful to counteract states of mental and physical fatigue
- The green apple contains low caloriesIt quenches thirst and is refreshing. In addition, it is rich in minerals and vitamins that promote beauty care. It is a source of fiberthat promotes good intestinal transitand also decreases the feeling of hunger and enhances the cleansing properties of this fruit
- The avocado fights cellular aging and helps to achieve and maintain the well-being of the whole body (eyes, hair, skin). It is rich in omega 3 and 6, folic acid (vitamin B9), potassium Y magnesium. This exotic fruit is great if you are on a diet because, although it has a considerable amount of fat (which is nevertheless beneficial for health), it has a high satiating power.
Discover how to prepare the chickpea, avocado, prawn and green apple salad
Chickpea, avocado, shrimp and green apple salad
Servings 2 people
Calories per Person 340
Total Calories 680
– 200 g of already cooked chickpeas;
– 1/2 avocado;
– 1/4 lemon;
– 1 green apple;
– 150 g prawns;
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil;
– 1 clove garlic;
– 40 ml of white wine;
– salt to taste.
- Start preparing the prawns: heat half a tablespoon of oil with the crushed garlic in a pan, add the prawns and let them cook for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze with white wine and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove the prawns from the heat, let them cool, and then clean them.
3. Drain the chickpeas well to remove any remaining cooking water.
4. Cut the avocado into cubes and add a little lemon juice.
5. Peel the apple and cut it into cubes.
6. Put the chickpeas, shelled shrimp, green apple and avocado in a salad bowl. Add the remaining oil and a pinch of salt, mix and serve immediately