Have you ever thought of doing yellow and white wedding decor🇧🇷 This type of decoration is considered modern, lively, elegant, not too discreet and very friendly for both day and night weddings. White enters with purity, simplicity, elegance and yellow with life and everything that is happy. Yellow is a color that awakens, expresses lightness, relaxation, optimism. It symbolizes creativity, joviality and joy. It transmits heat, illuminates and relaxes.
Read more: Arrangement of artificial flowers templates
What this article covers:
Yellow and white wedding decor
Just like any color in decoration, yellow and white need to follow some tips so that they combine in the right way and do justice to the type of ceremony in which they will be decorating. Check out some tips for decorating a wedding with yellow and white:
- Yellow does not need to appear in large quantities on the table, it can just be a detail on the table, and leave the color as a visual break. Placing just a few flowers with the color or a mere detail on the napkin, it will gain style and escape the traditional and closed white.
- One of the important points is to remember that the color is vivid, even in its darkest shades. So be careful with the colors to be used as a complement. White is perfect and maybe another color besides the two could break the softness.
- The light yellow hue matches daytime weddings. The darkest shades of yellow are elegant in the late afternoon and evening.
- The stronger the shade of yellow used, the lighter the light used for the color to actually show.
- White and yellow can appear in equal doses in flower arrangements and complement each other in equal measure. Napkins can be yellow and contrast with white dishes.
Yellow flower ideas for weddings
Examples of flowers with yellow petals are:
- yellow roses
- Acacia (on branches)
- Amaryllis (dries fast without water)
- Begonia (orange yellow)
- Jasmine (can be all yellow or yellow and white)
yellow and white wedding decor photos
Check out the beautiful photos we separated from yellow and white wedding decor🇧🇷