O drawing ‘Wordworld’ has turned into an excellent suggestion for kids party theme, after all, he is already a success among Brazilian children. The theme is valid mainly for birthday children who are starting to go to school, that is, aged between 3 and 7 years.
Know more: Bear themed party decorations
What this article covers:
THE choice of party theme is usually one of the main questions when organizing a children’s birthday. Parents should appreciate the child’s taste and also try to satisfy the preferences of the average age group of guests.
O ‘Wordworld’ theme it is ideal for young children who are in preschool. It serves as an inspiration to create a fun and educational environment at the same time.
Check out a selection of tips below for Worldworld themed party decorations🇧🇷
• Before starting to decorate, it’s important to get as much information as possible about the history of the drawing and the characters;
• The main ones animation characters are: the sheep Sheep, the Pig Pig, the Ant Ant, the Frog Frog, the Dog Dog, the Bear Bear and the Duck Duck. They should appear on panels, table decorations, accessories and confections;
• The ‘Wordworld’ theme offers freedom to make a colorful decoration, so it’s worth mixing colors like yellow, brown, orange, pink, purple, blue, green, among others;
• You table decorations They can be made with styrofoam, felt or EVA. They share space with the decorated cake and sweets decorated according to the theme;
• A balloon arch can be placed at the bottom of the main table and also at the entrance;
• Floor ornaments in children’s sizes are welcome for decoration;
• Use metallic balloons with letters of the alphabet also represents a great option for the party;
• EVA panels with the main characters of ‘Wordworld’ should decorate the walls of the place.
Wordworld is a 3D animation, broadcast in Brazil on the Discovery Kids channel. Each episode the characters embark on new adventures. To save the day, they must face a single challenge: building a word.
The Wordworld drawing has conquered the preference of many children, with its creative and fun stories. Young viewers also find in the attraction a way to learn new words and expand their vocabulary.
At the wordworld programthe characters themselves are formed by the letters of their names in English.
In the United States, ‘Wordworld’ is an absolute success. The show won a three-time Emmy Award for Outstanding Children’s TV Series. The broadcast of the episodes has also taken place in more than 90 countries.
See too: Children’s party decor Cars
Photos from the ‘Wordworld’ birthday party
Check it out below ‘Wordworld’ birthday party photos🇧🇷