Most brides choose spring or summer as the ideal season to get married. However, winter wedding offers advantages for both the couple and the guests.
What this article covers:
winter wedding decor
• O winter wedding it can be designed in the Mini wedding style, that is, aimed at a few guests and with the ability to preserve a welcoming atmosphere;
• A way of appreciate the delicious winter weather it is betting on a place with a fireplace to hold the wedding party;
• To create a cozy atmosphere, the wedding party can be organized at an inn, hotel or even backyard;
• To save money and ensure a lasting decoration, it is worth investing in winter wedding flowers, such as gardenias, lilies, buttercups, daisies, holly;
• The typical winter cold can be minimized through the colors chosen in decoration🇧🇷 To warm up spaces, it is recommended to work with warm tones, such as yellow, orange and red;
• Textile elements play an important role in winter decorationas is the case with cushions, curtains and blankets;
• Candles are decorative items capable of warm up the room and create a romantic mood. They can be used as centerpieces or placed on pedestals;
• It is worth including ‘warm’ lounges in the wedding party decoration;
• It is essential to check if the party’s location is well heated. If the space is too cold, guests will feel uncomfortable and may leave.
Winter weddings and their advantages
• During the winter, the prices of places to rent tend to be cheaper;
🇧🇷 get married in the cold it can be a great opportunity to organize an intimate ceremony;
• A winter wedding is ideal for serving a hot supper, with soups and broths;
• If the couple intends to move to honeymoon on the beachwinter weddings can be very advantageous, after all, during the cold season tour packages become more accessible;
• In winter, the bride and groom don’t need to worry about booking the church or ballroom so far in advance;
• In winter, the bride has more freedom to wear an exuberant outfit, with details in embroidery, gemstones and long sleeves;
• In winter weddings, there is no need to worry about late afternoon storms;
• An interesting souvenir suggestion: customize blankets with the initials of the bride and groom and distribute to the guests.