Mellofeber has prevailed around the country for six weeks and now this year’s winner of Melodifestivalen 2023 has finally been crowned – Loreen with the song Tattoo! It was a resounding victory for the predestined artist.
– I can’t believe it’s true, says an overjoyed Loreen!
As expected, Loreen won the Melodifestivalen 2023 and will represent Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool in May! She took home the votes of the international jury and when the viewers also had their say, she stood as the superior winner! Over 936,000 votes came in during the evening!
Final result Melodifestivalen 2023:
1. Tattoo – Loreen
2. Air – Marcus & Martinus
3. Six Feet Under – Smash Into Pieces
4. Where You Are (Sávežan) – Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods
5. More of you – Theosis
6. Where Did You Go – Kiana
7. Royals – Paul Ray
8. One Day – Mariette
9. Never Give Up – Maria Sur
10. On My Way – Panetoz
11. Let go of all sorrows – Norwegian
12. Rhythm Of My Show – Tone Sekelius
We at Metro Mode wish you a big congratulations! We look forward to seeing Loreen in the Eurovision Song Contest in May!