Payment of Auxílio Brasil began to those who managed to access the benefit. This right comes to replace the Bolsa Família, which causes the Brazilian families already included in it to be automatically transferred to the new project.
The seventh and final installment of emergency aid will be paid in December and, thanks to that, a doubt has arisen in the minds of those who receive it. Will the Brazil Aid be paid immediately to those who received the emergency right due to the pandemic? See who will be entitled to the Brazil Aid! Understand.
What this article covers:
- Who will be entitled to the Assistance Brazil
- Is it possible to have received the Emergency Aid and not receive the Brazil Aid?
Who will be entitled to the Assistance Brazil
Firstly, it is necessary to clarify which requirements must be met for the Brazil Aid to be granted to someone. To receive it, the family must be in the following table:
- Families in a state of poverty or extreme poverty, and, in addition, have in their composition: pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 21;
- The family must be registered in the Single Registry for Social Programs of the Federal Government and its data updated within a maximum period of two years;
- To enroll in this program, you need to look for the municipal responsible, usually the Social Assistance Reference Center (Cras);
- Always keep data up to date: change of residence, birth rate, death, marriage, divorce and adoption.
Families that fall into a state of extreme poverty are those with a per capita family income of zero to one hundred reais and a poverty of one hundred and one to two hundred reais.
be inserted in CadÚnico does not guarantee immediate entry into the Auxílio Brasil program, the possibility will be analyzed by the Ministry of Citizenship.
Is it possible to have received the Emergency Aid and not receive the Brazil Aid?
Will the Brazil Aid be paid to those who received the emergency aid? Not for month 11, after all, the aid for those who were already enrolled in the Bolsa Família will be paid in November.
With the PEC of precatories still under analysis and without a budget, the amount of four hundred reais will only be paid from December if there is approval.
According to the Ministry of Citizenship, approximately 5 million families who receive emergency aid are already part of CadÚnico, but not Bolsa Família. Not all will be covered by the aid.
About 20 million people who are integrated into the emergency aid, and it seems that people with informal or unemployed jobs will not receive the new government aid.