Nequi and DaviPlata are two of the most used digital wallets in Colombia. But despite their use, they did not provide solutions for commercial collections, something that the Cashier application has now solved. We tested this new app and here we tell you how your business can charge through these digital wallets.
The first thing you have to know is that Cashier already existed as a solution for businesses with mobile dataphones and with the application to generate collection links. Now, these large or small businesses that need to carry out commercial transactions and avoid risks will be able to charge through Nequi or Daviplata. This digital solution seeks for businesses to fully exploit the boom in digital wallets. To date, payments were only made between natural persons, but not for businesses. So, the application development found an effective and simple solution. This solution is expected to help more than 50,000 businesses in Colombia.
It may interest you What is coming for Nequi now that it separates from Bancolombia?
Although it may seem complicated, using this application to make payments is much simpler than you think. Next we are going to tell you how you should do the process, the only requirement is to have a Smartphone to do the process.
How does it work?
- Enter the store on your phone and search for the Cashier app and you can do it on the app page. Once you locate it, download it.
- Once downloaded, open the app and accept the usage permissions.
- Then a series of introductory messages appears. Read them by clicking next.
- You will have to register to sign up for the app. Here you must enter data such as Name, ID, email, cell phone number and define a unique password. You accept terms and conditions, and privacy and that’s it.
- You will receive a confirmation code as an SMS, you must enter it to confirm your identity.
- Once you confirm it, you will receive an email announcing the creation of your account.
- After creating the account you must register a business as a natural person or as a legal entity with RUT at hand.
- Once you complete this step. You can generate the collection link, you must enter the sale value to be collected
- Then you must select the payment method between (Card, cash, payment link, ATM quota, Nequi or DaviPlata)
In this way, you can take advantage of the Cashier to reach customers who have digital wallets, including Nequi. and Daviplata add up to around 20 million people in Colombia.
Image: Clay Banks on Unsplash