Vinyl or Fiber Pool: Prices – Brazil is a tropical country and for almost the whole year we have hot days. Therefore, nothing is more comfortable and relaxing than having a swimming pool at home. With new technologies, maintenance is becoming easier and prices are more accessible due to the large number of companies that are investing in this field, bringing us more and more modern products.
Vinyl or Fiber Pool: Prices
To do so, you need to check the size of the land, the type of soil and the money available to choose the material from which it will be made. At vinyl and fiberglass pools are currently the most quoted, mainly due to the ease they offer in their installation and maintenance, in addition to durability. Below, a short description of each of the materials and the prices found:
THE vinyl pool offers the versatility of format and size desired by the customer. It gives free rein to the creator’s imagination and can surprise even the most demanding visitors. This is because the chosen figure will be dug into the ground and the structure will be made with masonry that will follow the curves and angles of the commissioned project. Afterwards, the masonry will be coated with PVC film whose thickness can vary from 0.6mm to 0.8mm. Another advantage for those who like different projects is that the vinyl can be stamped in any way the customer wants.
Installation is quick because transporting the material is easy. What’s more, it can be cleaned easily because it doesn’t contain the existing grouts in the tile pools🇧🇷 And for those who like warm water, this is the right material: vinyl makes the water warmer because it absorbs the outside heat and keeps it in its layer.
However, the material can be scratched by sharp objects. But if that happens, experts guarantee that the repair can be done in a short time and without leaving any traces.
O vinyl pool price is calculated per square meter, which costs an average of R$150.00. However, we have made a small table of measurements and prices for you to make your calculations:
- 4m x 2m x 0.5m: BRL 600.00
- 5m x 3m x 1.2m: BRL 2,700.00
- 6m x 4m x 1.4m: BRL 5,040.00
- 8m x 4m x 1.4m: BRL 8,500.00
- 10m x 5m x 1.4m: BRL 10,500.00
- 12m x 6m x 1.4m: BRL 12,500.00
- 17m x 8m x 1.4m: BRL 28,560.00
- 15m x 8.5m x 1.5m: BRL 30,600.00
- 6.54m x 3.31 x 1.4m: BRL 4,545.95
- 20m x 15m x 1.4m: BRL 63,000.00
THE fiberglass pool is synonymous with practicality. This is because its installation is very easy and fast. In just 10 days after choosing the model, you and your family will already be able to enjoy the freshness in your waters. It is still the cheapest option on the market.
However, it cannot be installed in places that are difficult to access, as the truck cannot reach the place with such a large object on top of it. In roofs of buildings there is also no way to install this type of poolas it is impracticable to carry it to the top of the building.
If maintenance is done regularly, it can last up to 10 years. Before buying the model, check the thickness of the material: the thicker it is, the longer it will last. There are several brands and models on the market, so here are some for you to compare prices:
- Funny 2m x 7.4m x 0.62m 2,000 liters: BRL 855.90
- Turiguinha 3.22m x 1.95m x 0.73m 3,000 liters: BRL 1,496.90
- Sunny Pool 3.15m x 2.15m x 0.80m 5,000 liters: BRL 1,750.00
- Beta 3.8m x 2.4m x 1m 7,600 liters: BRL 2,423.00
- Ouro Preto – Ouro Glass 9 4.3m x 2.3m x 1m: R$2,690.00
- Aquarius 4.56m x 2.66m x 1.18m 14,000 liters: R$3,800.90
- Ouro Preto 7m x 3m x 1.3m 27,300 liters: R$5,790.00
- Range 6.7m x 3.46m x 1.2m 17,820 liters: R$6,080.90
- Cove 6.54m x 3.31m x 1.4m 30,300 liters: R$6,814.90
- Ipanema 7.68m x 3.7m x 1.3m 22,000 liters: R$7,750.90
- Itaipu R 8.28m x 3.88m x 1.3m 35,000 liters: R$9,200.90
- Sunny 10m x 4m x 1.4 x 0.9m 40,000 liters: BRL 11,600.90
- Fiber Hidra30 8m x 6.3m x 1.4m 30,000 liters: BRL 15,000.00
Pool care at home
The location chosen for the pool installation it must be very sunny to guarantee a good tan and warm water for bathing. Do it maintenance regularly to ensure the life of your pool. Clean it whenever necessary, but you don’t need to change the water whenever you think it’s dirty. There are several products and machines that do this cleaning. Now, just take the plunge and clear your head.