learn to do vertical garden with pallets, step by step🇧🇷 This ecologically correct structure is very simple to create and promises to bring a bit of nature into the house. See all the steps to get this job done and get amazing landscaping results.
Wooden pallets are normally used to transport loads and then discarded. People, however, discovered that these structures can be reused through decoration, that is, they serve to make sofas, beds and even vertical gardens.
Read more: Vertical garden plants
For some time now, the vertical garden has been considered a trend in the landscaping area. It is great for small environments, after all, it reuses the free space on the walls with lots of greenery and even colorful flowers. There are several ways to structure the garden vertically, such as using pallets.
What this article covers:
Check out how to do it below. vertical garden with pallets, step by step🇧🇷
1 wooden pallet;
Varied plants (it can even be herbs, spices and flowers);
Substrate for plants;
Paint in the color of your choice
Know more: Suspended garden how to do it, photos and tips
Assembly step by step
1. Start the work by preparing the wooden pallet. Sand the part well until the surface is smooth. The sander guarantees a uniform result and is not as tiring as using conventional sandpaper.
two. Remove the sanding dust and apply the paint of your choice. If the objective is to enhance the natural appearance of the wood, then just apply the marine varnish without gloss.
3. Place the pallet positioned on the floor. Then use the upholstery stapler to secure the gardening canvas.
4. Fill all parts of the pallet with soil and gardening substrate.
5. Choose one side of the pallet and close it with a board. This is the bottom of the garden.
6. Plant flowers, herbs and spices, respecting the needs of each plant. If you prefer, use vases.
7. Ready! Now all you have to do is choose a space in the house to place this vertical garden.
See too: 5 decorating tips with pallets
Now you know how to do it vertical garden with pallets, step by step🇧🇷 Put this idea into practice and create a super cozy corner in your home or apartment. Continue to Mundo das Tribos and see other articles about decoration.