Fancy some lasagna to comfort your stomach? What if it’s a vegetable lasagna? It’s healthier and doesn’t leave the taste in other people’s hands.
Share the post “Vegetable lasagna: 2 delicious recipes”
Eating well is no longer synonymous with tasteless dishes. These 2 vegetable lasagna recipes are synonymous with that.
Get your hands dirty, put on your apron and give it a try.
Zucchini Lasagna and Fresh Mushrooms
Type:lunch or dinner
- 500gr lasagna pasta
- 200gr fresh mushrooms
- 500gr tomato
- 200gr courgette
- 200gr carrot
- 200gr turnip
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- To prepare this vegetable lasagna recipe, you first have to slice the vegetables finely.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Refresh the stew with a little white wine and add the tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it cook for 15 minutes, then blend everything with a hand blender at the end.
- Assemble the lasagna by placing a portion of the sauce on the bottom and cover with the lasagna sheets.
- Repeat the process and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Traditional Vegetable Lasagna
- 4/6 lasagna sheets
- 2 onions (in half moons)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1/2 green pepper (in strips)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (in strips)
- 1 eggplant (diced)
- 1 courgette (in half moons)
- 150gr fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 tomatoes (in quarters)
- 200ml tomato pulp
- 50gr butter
- 50gr flour
- 600ml milk (warm)
- dried oregano
- Grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cook the lasagna sheets (a few at a time) in salted water. Run and book.
- Sauté the onion in olive oil and add the garlic and peppers.
- Add the aubergine, courgette, mushrooms and tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Let it cook.
- Add the tomato pulp and oregano and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- It’s time to make the béchamel sauce: melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour, stirring well. Add the hot milk in a stream and little by little. Remove from heat and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Reserve.
- Place a portion of the béchamel on a tray or baking sheet and cover it with lasagna sheets. Spread a portion of sautéed vegetables and repeat the process.
- When you run out of ingredients cover everything with béchamel and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in the oven until golden.