Kitchen robots contribute to feeding love. So, discover some Valentine’s Day recipes for Thermomix.
Share the post “Valentine’s Day Recipes for Thermomix: Simple and Quick”
Valentine’s Day is a special date for any couple to properly celebrate love. The best way to celebrate it is to share a meal. As such, we have three suggestions for Valentine’s Day recipes for Thermomix.
At a time when restaurants are closed due to yet another period of confinement, choose to prepare some special treats at home, to enjoy as a couple and create special moments.
These suggestions really come in handy and are a guarantee of a unforgettable meal. And when you prepare it for two, then it will taste even better.
Thermomix Strawberry and Ginger Biscuits
- 350gr flour
- 200gr powdered sugar
- 200gr margarine
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla and ginger, qb
- Powdered sugar, qb
- Strawberry jam or pulp, to taste
- Place powdered sugar and margarine in mixing bowl and program 2min/speed 1.
- Scrape the walls with the spatula and wrap the bottom of the dough. Program another 1min/speed 2.
- Add an egg and program again 1min/speed 2.
- Add a few drops of vanilla, ginger and the other egg. Repeat the process and program 1min/speed 2.
- Add the flour and program 2min/speed 1.
- Scrape the walls using the spatula. Wrap the bottom of the dough again. Program 1min/speed 2.
- Remove the dough and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Turn on the oven at 180ºC.
- Sprinkle flour on the countertop and roll out the dough.
- Using a cutter, make the cut to taste. (You can cut the dough any way you want. This will be the base of the cookie.)
- Place parchment paper on a tray, add the cookies and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven, sprinkle the top ones with powdered sugar and fill the bottom ones with jam or strawberry puree.
- Put the parts together and they are ready to serve.
- 8 raspberries
- 30ml vodka
- 15ml currant
- 1 c. lemon juice tea
- Mix the raspberries and currants in the Thermomix cup. Let it marinate for around 15 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, vodka and crushed ice, to taste.
- Grind everything in the Thermomix: 30sec/speed 7.
- The preparation must be strained before being served in a cold glass.
Blackberry jam pudding
Setup time:02:30 am
- 4 c. blackberry jam soup
- 2 packs of cuajada
- 1l milk
- 150gr of blackberries
- 120gr of sugar
- blackberries, qb
- Put the blackberries in the glass and add half the milk. Program 3 sec/speed 6.
- Use a mesh strainer and strain this mixture, removing the pips from the blackberries.
- Place the strained mixture in the glass, add the remaining milk, sugar and cuajada. Program 15 min/90º/speed 4.
- Place the mixture in a mold and let it cool. Place in the fridge to cool for about 2 hours.
- Decorate with the blackberry jam and whole blackberries.