In cold weather, hot foods have a different flavor. So, surrender and enjoy this chicken gardener recipe.
Stewed chicken, with vegetables and potatoes: the recipe for chicken planter It sounds simple, but if you don’t know how to prepare it, you’ve come to the right place.
We also offer an option to prepare in Thermomix, if you have this food processor, it is better to make the most of it and thus save time and work.
Also because this is a recipe that takes a lot of ingredients and needs some cooking time so that they are all well refined and with a good flavor.
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1/2 chicken cut into pieces
- 2 peeled tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons of peeled tomato juice
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 small carrot, cut into small cubes
- 100gr of whole mushrooms
- 2 c. tomato pulp soup
- 1 c. paprika tea
- Chopped parsley
- salt and oil qb
- 2.5dl of white wine
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- Place the ingredients and seasonings in a large pot, except for the peas, carrots and mushrooms.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add the peas, carrots and mushrooms and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, a little water and leave on low heat until the potatoes are cooked and the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Adjust the seasoning, let it rest for another 1 or 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Chicken gardener at Thermomix
Type:lunch or dinner
- 150gr onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 380gr carrot
- 20g parsley, plus more for sprinkling
- 100gr tomato
- 50gr of olive oil
- 100gr beef chorizo, cut into cubes
- 900gr skinless chicken thighs
- 100gr of white wine
- 2 c. vegetable broth tea (optional)
- 200gr of water
- 500gr potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 300g of thawed peas
- salt qb
- Place onion, garlic, 80g carrot, parsley, tomato and oil in mixing bowl and blend 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add chorizo and sauté 5min/varoma/speed 1.
- Add the chicken, 300gr of sliced carrots, the wine, the vegetable stock and the water.
- Mix well with the spatula.
- Place the varoma with the potatoes and peas and program 30 min/varoma/spoon in reverse.
- Remove and wrap the chicken with the vegetables, adjust the salt, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.