In cold weather, hot foods taste different. So surrender and delight yourself with this chicken planter recipe.
Stewed chicken, with vegetables and potatoes: the recipe for chicken bib It seems simple, but if you don’t know how to prepare it, you’ve come to the right place.
Also because this is a recipe that takes a lot of ingredients and needs some cooking time so that everyone is well refined and with a good flavor.
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1/2 chicken cut into pieces
- 2 peeled tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons of juice from the peeled tomatoes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 small carrot, cut into small cubes
- 100g of whole mushrooms
- 2 c. tomato pulp soup
- 1 c. paprika tea
- Chopped parsley
- salt and olive oil qb
- 2.5dl of white wine
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- Place the ingredients and seasonings in a large pot, except for the peas, carrots and mushrooms.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add the peas, carrots and mushrooms and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, a little water and simmer until the potatoes are cooked and the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Adjust the seasoning, let it cook for another 1 or 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Chicken gardener in Thermomix
Type:lunch or dinner
- 150gr onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 380gr carrot
- 20gr of parsley, plus extra for sprinkling
- 100gr tomato
- 50gr of olive oil
- 100g beef chorizo cut into cubes
- 900gr chicken thighs with skin
- 100g of white wine
- 2 c. vegetable broth tea (optional)
- 200gr of water
- 500gr potatoes cut into small cubes
- 300g of thawed peas
- salt qb
- Place onion, garlic, 80g carrot, parsley, tomato and oil in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add the chorizo and sauté 5min/varoma/speed 1.
- Add the chicken, 300gr of sliced carrots, the wine, the vegetable broth and the water.
- Engage well with the help of the spatula.
- Place the varoma with the potatoes and peas and program 30 min/varoma/inverse spoon.
- Remove and wrap the chicken with the vegetables, rectify the salt, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.