In cold weather, hot foods taste different. So surrender and delight yourself with this chicken planter recipe.
Share the post “Chicken gardener: a must-have and very simple recipe”
Stewed chicken, with vegetables and potatoes: the recipe for chicken bib It seems simple, but if you don’t know how to prepare it, you’ve come to the right place.
We also provide an option to prepare in Thermomixif you have this kitchen robotit’s better to get the most out of it and thus save time and work.
Also because this is a recipe that takes a lot of ingredients and needs some cooking time so that everyone is well refined and with a good flavor.
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1/2 chicken cut into pieces
- 2 peeled tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons of juice from the peeled tomatoes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 small carrot, cut into small cubes
- 100g of whole mushrooms
- 2 c. tomato pulp soup
- 1 c. paprika tea
- Chopped parsley
- salt and olive oil qb
- 2.5dl of white wine
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- Place the ingredients and seasonings in a large pot, except for the peas, carrots and mushrooms.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add the peas, carrots and mushrooms and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, a little water and simmer until the potatoes are cooked and the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Adjust the seasoning, let it cook for another 1 or 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Chicken gardener in Thermomix
Type:lunch or dinner
- 150gr onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 380gr carrot
- 20gr of parsley, plus extra for sprinkling
- 100gr tomato
- 50gr of olive oil
- 100g beef chorizo cut into cubes
- 900gr chicken thighs with skin
- 100g of white wine
- 2 c. vegetable broth tea (optional)
- 200gr of water
- 500gr potatoes cut into small cubes
- 300g of thawed peas
- salt qb
- Place onion, garlic, 80g carrot, parsley, tomato and oil in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add the chorizo and sauté 5min/varoma/speed 1.
- Add the chicken, 300gr of sliced carrots, the wine, the vegetable broth and the water.
- Engage well with the help of the spatula.
- Place the varoma with the potatoes and peas and program 30 min/varoma/inverse spoon.
- Remove and wrap the chicken with the vegetables, rectify the salt, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.