check out Tips for organizing your bathroom🇧🇷 The bathroom is often a forgotten part of the house, but when it is organized, well planned and matches the rest of the house, it ends up adding a lot to the total decoration of the home. Just having a well-organized bathroom, with several creative tips put into practice, you already have a pleasant and sophisticated place. There are several creative ways to organize and decorate the bathroom without spending a lot, you just need to know how to decorate everything with the decoration style that your home has.
Check out: Decoration for narrow rooms
What this article covers:
Tips for organizing your bathroom
Check out several tips for organizing your bathroom🇧🇷
Read also: Ideas for service area in apartments
- If you have space next to the sink, you can take advantage of a tray to group your most used bathroom accessories, such as toothbrushes or combs.
- Cabinets, which originally would not be used in bathrooms, can give a new charm to the environment and help organize towels.
- Modifying the style of the sink foot can be the secret to making better use of the space under the sink.
- Roll up several towels and store in a large glass vase over the sink unit. That way, your guests will never be looking for them when they need them.
- If you already have shelves but you need to organize them, how about adopting simple solutions like wicker boxes to separate cosmetics, hair products, soaps or whatever else you want.
- Brushes and hair dryer can be organized in a spice rack over the bathroom sink.
- Straw baskets are ideal for storing face and bath towels.
- Use bombonières to store specific bath products, such as soaps, sponges and exfoliating salts.
- Porcelain vases can be attached to the bathroom wall. In addition to decorating, the pieces serve as holders for dryers and brushes.
- Drawers. To keep drawers always in order and much more practical, use drawer organizers. This model is a cutlery holder with removable modules, by Coza.
Tips for decorating the bathroom on a budget
In addition to tips for organizing your bathroomwe separate some cheap decoration tips:
- Adhesive – If your bathroom wall is dull, there are several ideas to give it another face. One idea I love is to apply adhesive on top of the tile.
- Adhesive tablets – Adhesive tablets make the bathroom modern and are super versatile, that is, if you get sick, just remove them without any problems.
- Frames – The frames fill the bathroom or toilet with personality. Select beautiful or fun images and experiment. If you don’t want to stick to the wall, stick small adhesive hooks.
- Wallpaper. He makes any environment charming. When choosing, opt for waterproof models.
- Microfiber rug. Nothing like stepping on a fluffy rug when you get out of the shower. Invest in microfiber rugs, they are machine washable and dry very quickly. Available in multiple colors.