O trousseau needs to be chosen very carefully, after all, he is responsible for dictating the aesthetics of the environment. Residents should take into account factors such as color combination, proportional sizes and comfort.
The choice of sheets, blankets, comforters and pillowcases does not only influence the room decor single or couple. These pieces that make up the bedding play an important role in the quality of sleep.
What this article covers:
Tips for choosing bedding
To choose bed linen it is necessary to consider some information. Check out:
• The most comfortable sheets are made from Egyptian cotton and have a high thread count. However, they are expensive and noble pieces;
• To sleep more comfortably, it is worth dressing the bed with fabrics of 300 to 400 threads;
• Above 400 threads to bedding it becomes exaggeratedly silky and starts to bother;
• A nice fabric to sleep on, both summer and winter, is jersey;
• When buying a bedding set, it’s important to pay attention to the measurements. It is essential to measure the bed before going to a store;
• Who is starting to set up the bedroom trousseau from scratch must buy three bed sets;
• The 100% cotton pieces indicate high quality and durability;
• Flannel sheets are indicated for cold nights, while pieces with spaced weaves are more indicated for summer.
Tips for matching bedding
Check out tips for getting it right bedding combination🇧🇷
• For those who don’t have the gift of getting the combination of prints right, it is recommended to buy neutral bedding. In this way, it is more difficult to make a mistake in the decoration;
• One white bedding set matches any environment;
• If the environment is monotonous because of too much white, residents can bet on a patterned bedding or with vibrant color;
• Bedding in dark colors can harm the long-awaited feeling of coziness;
• The floral print is perfect for adding romance to the bedroom. It combines with delicate colors, such as pastel and pink tones;
• If the bedroom has an eye-catching wallpaper, then it is more appropriate to dress the bed with neutral, clear and plain pieces;
• Is important matching bedding colors with the tones of the other decorative elements in the room;
• Geometric and striped prints are ideal for a young and contemporary environment;
• Shades of gray and navy blue represent a good bet for men’s rooms.