Are you going to receive friends and/or family at home and do you need to do your best at the New Year’s Eve dinner? Dont stress. We have 3 recipes that will help you.
Share the post “The 3 best recipes for New Year’s Eve dinner”
It is true that on New Year’s Eve everyone is already stuffed up to their eyes with food. Christmas was just a few days ago but that is no excuse to neglect the New Year’s Eve dinner.
These recipes are simple and will help you get your hands in the pot.
Giant Paris Mushroom Stuffed with Gongonzola Cream
- 1/2 kg butternut squash (chopped)
- 8 giant Paris mushrooms
- 2 c. olive oil soup
- 4 dried apricots
- 200 g gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta tea
- ground pepper
- Start this New Year’s Eve dinner recipe by preheating the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the pumpkin on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes (or until tender). Remove and book.
- Wash the mushrooms well and remove the feet.
- Place them in a pan with 2 liters of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drain the water and dry the mushrooms. Brush them with half the oil.
- Place the apricots on a plate, the remaining oil, the gorgonzola, the ricotta and the pepper and stir everything very well.
- Knead everything until the mixture is homogeneous and distribute the mixture inside the mushrooms.
- Serve along with the pumpkin.
Octopus à Lagareiro
Type:lunch or dinner
Setup time:02:30 am
- 1.2 kg octopus
- 2 dl olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 800g unpeeled potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 branch coriander
- Start by cooking and draining the octopus.
- When ready pass it through the grill with a little salt.
- Place it in a container to go in the oven and drizzle it with boiled oil, sliced garlic, chopped coriander, olives and sliced onions.
- Wash the potatoes and place them on a separate tray, sprinkled with plenty of coarse salt.
- Put everything in the oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- Clean the salt and lightly punch the potatoes and add them to the octopus.
Marc de Champagne cake
Setup time:02:30 am
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 50gr + 2 c. of soup sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 50gr flour
- 15g corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 250gr mascarpone
- 200g natural yogurt
- 10 Marc de Champagne sticks
- 250gr cream
- 50gr white chocolate
- 150gr raspberries
- Start by separating the eggs from the whites. Beat the egg whites with two tablespoons of cold water until stiff and gradually add 50g of sugar and the vanilla sugar.
- Gather the gems one by one and one.
- Separately add the flour, cornstarch and baking powder and mix everything with the egg mixture.
- Pour the dough into a mold with a bottom lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Develop only when it’s already cold.
- Cut the cake horizontally and put the bottom part back in the tin.
- Soften the gelatin in cold water.
- Mix the mascarpone with the yogurt and two tablespoons of sugar.
- When the gelatine is ready mix it with the yogurt cream.
- Whip 100 g of heavy cream and fold in the champagne sticks (roughly cut). Mix this preparation with the yoghurt and mascarpone cream.
- Pour this cream over the bottom base of the cake and cover with the other half of the cake.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours
- When it’s ready, it’s time to decorate: whip 150 g of heavy cream and spread it all over the cake and decorate with raspberries as you like.
5 recipes for entries to make New Year’s Eve memorable
Vegan Christmas Recipes: Get the Complete Menu