1. Have you been overweight for a long time?
About ten years.
2. How did you decide to end the problem?
I verified that it was very difficult for me to walk because of the pain in my knees and that I could not continue like this.
3. Had you previously resorted to another type of treatment to lose weight?
Many, dietician, endocrinologist, acupuncture, etc.
4. In the event that you want to name the adjuvant technique, how did you find out about it?
I coincided in a work with a person who had undergone surgery a year ago, and the light went on for me and I began to inform myself.
5. Did you know anyone else who had used this technique?
6. How was the intervention?
No problem except the normal annoyances.
7. And from there, how was the whole process?
It was a dizzying process with weight loss. Two months later, I joined the gym and the change in my life has been spectacular. Now I am another Ramón, come on, half of what I was before. I used to take the dog for a walk 100 meters. Now I hit 5 kilometers and it’s the dog that doesn’t want to go out with me. He has made me interested in MTB and I go out every day I can.
8. Are you satisfied with the results?
Enchanted, I recommend it to everyone who can do it, do not think about it; My wife had surgery a month ago.
9. How many kilos have you lost?
As of today, 67 kilos.
10. In addition to weight loss, what other changes has the treatment brought about in your general state of health/quality of life?
The biggest change is that I enjoy life and I am comfortable with myself.
11. In short, what is the general evaluation of the treatment?
Fabulous, my only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner.