After several hours, you will surely have hundreds of videos viewed on TikTok. Coincidentally, after a couple of hours you remember having seen a very good one and want to see it again or share it.
Maybe you’ll never make it, if you didn’t like, add favorites or download to your cell phone, surely you’ll never see it again. This story changed and now it is possible to check the history of the social network to recover it. A secret that few knew until recently, but that has gone viral. TikTok does have a history of videos viewed, organized and ready for your reference, you just have to activate it. Although don’t worry because you can still check it without having activated the history.
It may interest you: Learn to create videos on Tik Tok (beginners)
How to access the history of videos watched on TikTok?
- You must first go directly to your TikTok app on your cell phone.
- I locate the start and look for the magnifying glass icon, top right.
- There you must write only a *, in theory it should work with anything, but some reports say that with * it allows more videos that you have already seen to be displayed. Then click “Search”.
- Next, several of the videos will appear on the screen. So, at the bottom of the search bar you will see several options, choose the one called “Viewed”.
- The page will refresh. And so you can see all the videos you’ve seen recently. Just look for the one you lost and don’t forget to add it to favorites so it doesn’t happen again.
You must remember that with this trick it will not be possible for you to order the search results by viewing dates. This visualization will be organized according to the relevance that TikTok grants to each of the videos that you have seen. This could take you a while to get what you are looking for, but it will surely be possible to do it and not an impossible mission.
On the other hand, if you haven’t turned on the “History” feature on TikTok yet, then just follow these steps to turn it on:
- Go to your profile on TikTok.
- Tap the three lines in the top right corner and go to “Settings and privacy”.
- Scroll through the menu until you find Viewed video history.
- Enter and activate the function.
This way you will always have the history at hand to consult them whenever you want and you will be able to get to your videos seen on TikTok faster.
Image: Solen Feyissa on Pixabay