Check out the list of the best digital banks to open a paid digital account in 2022, and still learn how to take care of your finances
First of all, it was whether the time it took to open a bank account was to go to a branch in person and face queues, or even the huge bureaucracy typical of traditional banks. In this sense, digital banks emerged to fill the needs of users dissatisfied with the service offered by digital banks.
Likewise despite traditional banks still dominating the traditional market scene. In recent years, Brazil has seen a growth in users who have accounts in digital banks. According to a survey released at the beginning of the year by the consultancy Idwall, it showed that by the end of 2022, it is estimated that up to 184 million new accounts will be opened, an increase of 15% compared to the year 2021.
Even more with the possibility of allowing the user to open their account without leaving the comfort of home, mainly due to the absence of maintenance fees for the user’s open accounts, which makes the customer’s money more profitable, which it is not possible in a current account at a conventional bank, since institutions earn millions of reais by charging these fees to their account holders.
How to choose the best digital bank?
Discover below the list of the four main digital banks that are in evidence in the market, with the list of the main positive and negative aspects to be analyzed before opening a digital account.
Belonging to UOL, PagBank has become quite popular among its customers. As well as presenting a credit card with no annual fee, and with the possibility of the account yielding 100% of the CDI, which is a financial indicator used by banks, especially since it does not charge a fee for the services offered.
- Main benefits
- Free and unlimited TED transfers
- No monthly fees
- Automatic balance income
- Debit and credit card tracking
- negative aspect
- High value in the withdrawal fee at the ATM, which is R$ 7.50
- BMG Bank
- With a strong presence of products aimed at the payroll public, the BMG bank has recently undergone a restructuring of its brand. Mainly closing sponsorships with important football clubs such as: Corinthians, Vasco, Atlético-MG and Vasco, with the aim of using the strength of these fans to get new customers.
- Main advantages
- No monthly fee
- Free account transfers
- International credit card with no annual fee
- Free withdrawals at 24-hour bank tellers
- Available investments
- Banco Inter
- One of the most popular banks, the Banco Inter account is recognized for offering various services ranging from insurance to a virtual shopping mall. Its popularity is mainly due to the absence of fees, since it does not have physical branches.
- Positive aspects
- Absence of monthly fees
- Free and unlimited transfers
- Free and unlimited withdrawals
- 3 credit card options
- Diversity of investment options
- negative aspect
- Does not have physical branches
- Are digital banks safe?
- Yup. Even more so because it is a product that has appreciated a lot in recent years. However, some people are still quite afraid of opening a digital account. Even so, because it is a very popular product, its operation is supervised by the Central Bank and also by the Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM), an entity linked to the Ministry of Economy, which supervises the investments that are offered by fintechs and also by brokerages. Therefore, before opening an account, try to research the reputation of the institutions and choose the one that best meets your needs, and allows you to manage your money consciously and responsibly.