If the National Social Security Tax did not deposit your benefit, do not worry, because you, as an INSS insured person, have the right to apply for your benefit through the Meu INSS application. Find out here the step by step that must be followed to carry out this procedure, without having to leave your home.
What this article covers:
I did not receive the benefit of my INSS, now what?
If some type of benefit guaranteed by the National Institute of Social Security is not deposited, you have the option of applying for your benefit through the “Meu INSS” system.
Why was my INSS benefit not deposited?
Among the main reasons that lead the insured person not to receive the deposit of his/her benefit are due to:
- INSS payment made late;
- INNS payment suspended;
- Payment not issued, that is, which is not available to be withdrawn;
- Failure in the financial system.
However, it is necessary that, in any case, you inform yourself about it.
What must be done to apply for your benefit?
To apply for your benefit in a practical way, you need to follow the steps listed below.
- Access “My INSS” through the website or the application.
- Make your login registered in the system of the National Institute of Social Security;
- Choose the option “Scheduling and Requests”;
- Click on “New Application”;
- Enter “Not Received” in the search field;
- Select the service you want.
Once you have completed the application process for your benefit given by the INSS, you will be notified later if it is necessary for you to attend a Social Security agency in your region to prove your personal information.
If this is not your case, your next step is to follow up on the progress of your request for the benefit guaranteed by the National Social Security Tax in the “My INSS”, in the option “Agendamentos/Requirementos”, in addition to waiting for the deposit of your benefit.