You living room rugs provide greater elegance to the environment, combining with the furniture and making the decoration more beautiful. The stores specializing in the sale of this article offer many options for purchase, models that differ both in terms of design and texture. Craftsmanship often enhances the rug’s appearance and makes it personalized, so many people still rely on the workmanship of talented artisans.
What this article covers:
living room rugs
Good taste is a fundamental requirement for choosing carpets for the living room, try to combine all the elements of your room so that the decoration does not seem extravagant or unoriginal. The environment can adopt various styles and this is reflected in the composition. Check out the following models of rugs that are successful in the market. We have selected some models of rugs for the living room. Check out:
– Indian rugs
They feature a combination of elaborate prints and are made from cotton and jute. Oriental style gives your living room an artistic feel and goes well with dark sofas made of leather.
– Kilins carpets
Combination of geometric prints and a plain background, which may also have floral motifs. Also following oriental trends, this type of rug gives the room an alternative and laid-back style.
– nylon mat
Comfortable and with a soft texture, this rug model is ideal for modernizing your living room decor, available in several colors. Cleaning can be an obstacle to maintaining the conservation of this type of carpet, but having a good vacuum cleaner is enough to remove dirt from it without damaging the material.
How to choose rug for living room?
Some tips should be taken into account when choosing the best rug for the living room. Look:
• To make the perfect match with the rest of the decor, buy the rug until last.
• The carpet must fulfill the function of making the room beautiful and comfortable. They match all types of flooring except carpet.
• It is possible to use more than one patterned rug to decorate an environment, as long as there is a common color between them.
• The rug’s colors must harmonize with the other decoration items, such as furniture, sofas, pillows and curtains.
• The ideal place to place the rug in the room is in the center of the room. It is also important that the ends of the piece are under the sofa.
• If the floor is neutral, it’s worth decorating the floor with a well-patterned rug. Otherwise, opt for a smooth model.
• Dark rugs are recommended for homes with pets and children, as dirt does not show up easily.
Like our tips living room rugs🇧🇷 Do you have any questions about the topic? Leave a comment.