If you’re looking for recipes for Valentine’s Day that are easy to make and delicious, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the suggestions.
Share the post “Valentine’s Day recipes for two”
Valentine’s Day is always an important date for couples, as it is a unique occasion to demonstrate the complicity that everyday life does not always allow. so choose recipes for valentine’s dayto nurture love in a time as strange and limited as the one we live in.
Love in times of a pandemic implies managing time and affections in a different way, that’s for sure. On the other hand, you have even more time to calmly prepare a romantic dinner for two.
If you lack ideas on what to choose, then fall in love with the recipe suggestions that we have to share with you and your better half.
- 1 bottle of Argentine Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- 1 slice of orange
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1 ice shaker
- 1/2 shot of countreau
- 1/2 shot dreher cognac
- 1/2 jar chopped fruit (6 different fruits or more)
- 1/4 can of soda
- 2 c. sugar dessert
- Put all the ingredients together in a jar and stir well.
- Place in the fridge until serving time and enjoy this recipe for Valentine’s Day.
Crispy squid rings
- 1 kg of frozen squid rings
- 100g corn flour
- 2 cubes of vegetable broth
- Oil for frying, qb
- Lemon and ketchup, to taste
- Defrost the squid rings.
- Wash well and strain excess water.
- Mix the vegetable broth cubes with the corn flour.
- Put the oil in the deep fryer.
- Dip the squids in the mixture and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Place the squid on absorbent paper and serve with ketchup and lemon wedges.
chestnut crusted salmon
Type:lunch or dinner
- 6 salmon fillets
- 120gr of chestnuts
- 2 c. basil soup
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 c. wheat flour soup
- 1 c. butter soup
- Olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
- In a food processor, place the chestnuts, basil, garlic, flour, butter and salt.
- Grind all the ingredients, but not excessively – the chestnut should have small pieces.
- Season the loins with lemon juice, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cover the loins with the chestnuts and bake in an oven heated to 200º for approximately 25 minutes.
- 100gr seedless grapes
- 600g white coated chocolate
- 100gr chopped walnuts
- 1 box of cream
- 50ml of rum
- Grate the chocolate on the coarse grater of the vegetable grater.
- Add the cream.
- Melt in a pan or in the microwave for about two minutes.
- Add the nuts, raisins and rum.
- Place in fondue pot.