Each Porto Seguro credit card has different benefits and it is up to the customer to choose which one is the best. The company that offers several credit card options: Gold, Infinite, Platinum and others.
If you want to know how the Porto Seguro credit card works and what benefits it offers, read on!
What this article covers:
What is a safe harbor credit card?
The Porto Seguro credit card is a credit option offered by the financial institution itself. With this card, the customer can choose between Platinum, Gold, Infinite and other options.
How does the Porto Seguro Credit Card work?
Credit cards work differently, depending on the brand and category.
Check below how the Porto Seguro credit card works:
- Visa and Mastercard Internacional: for every dollar spent, the Internacional card offers 1 point; free annuity for 12 months or for customers who spend R$ 1800.00; Those who spend R$900.00 are offered a 50% discount on the annuity.
- Visa and Mastercard Gold: 1 point per dollar spent; new customers do not pay an annuity for 1 year, unless they spend R$ 3000.00 per month; the annuity costs BRL 420.00 and those who spend BRL 1800.00 have a 50% discount.
- Mastercard Black: 2.2 points for each invoice over BRL 6,000; 3 points for each foreign purchase, and 2 points per dollar for invoices worth less than BRL 6,000.00.
- Visa and MasterCard Platinum: Free annuity for 12 months and BRL 624.00 for the next years; 1.5 points for every dollar spent; those who spend BRL 4,800.00 do not pay an annuity and to have a 50% discount it is necessary to spend BRL 3,000.00.
- Visa Infinite: 2.2 points per dollar on invoices with an amount greater than BRL 6,000.00 and 2 for lower amounts. For foreign currencies it is 3 points.
For more information visit the official website.
Advantages and benefits of Porto Seguro credit card
Customers get discounts, can redeem points through the Relationship Program and can pay in up to 10 installments, in addition to the possibility of being exempt from paying annuity.
Check out the benefits below:
- Porto Seguro application;
- No annual fee for the first 12 months;
- Special discounts on Porto Seguro services;
- PortoPlus (Porto Seguro Relationship Program);
- Porto Seguro insurance discount.
The benefits for those who apply for the card are worth it.
What is the initial limit of the Porto Seguro card?
The initial limit depends on the client’s minimum income. Check below the minimum income for each type of card:
- Visa and Mastercard International: BRL 1,000.00;
- Visa and Mastercard Gold: BRL 5,000.00;
- Visa and Mastercard Platinum: BRL 10,000.00;
- Mastercard Black: Consult;
- Visa Infinite: Consult.
For more information, access the site!
How to remove the annual fee from the Porto Seguro card?
In order not to pay an annual fee for the Porto Seguro credit card, there is a minimum monthly amount that must be spent per month, depending on the type of card, as noted above. For lower values, a 50% discount on the annuity can be given.
Each type of credit card offers different benefits. Choose which one fits best according to your minimum monthly income, visit the website and request yours.