At Participating stores of Black Friday Brazil are selling products from different categories for more affordable prices. Some have already announced their offers. Others are waiting for the last Friday of November to present unmissable discounts.
November 26, 2021 will be a day of shopping for those who love to take advantage of discounts and promotions to purchase their favorite products. Is that on that date will happen the Black Friday Brazil 2021an important retail event that reaches its fifth edition in the country, with 24 hours of many offers in various segments.
Black Friday is one of the most important dates for the North American market, always taking place one day after Day of Thanksgiving (celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November), being among the most anticipated dates by both US department stores and consumers.
In Brazil, the sexta-feira Negra takes place since 2010, being organized by the website Search Discounts🇧🇷 In the last edition, which took place on November 27, 2020, with the participation of several physical and virtual stores.
What this article covers:
Participating stores of Black Friday Brazil
For Black Friday Brazil 2021, some of the largest virtual stores in the country have already been confirmed, covering products from the IT, electronics, telephony, furniture, sporting goods, footwear, clothing, books and airline tickets segments, among others.
Check out the complete list of stores participating in Black Friday Brazil🇧🇷
– Columbus stores
– Sepha Perfumaria
– Blue Airlines
– CVC Turismo
– WHAT TO WEAR
– Ideal body
– Urban Hotel
– Magazine Luiza
– Shop Fact
– Epoch Perfumery
– Free market
In addition to the stores mentioned above, there are many others that will participate in Black Friday and offer exclusive discounts. However, care must be taken not to fall into scams.
Tips for taking advantage of Black Friday Brazil discounts
The Black Friday event has become increasingly popular among Brazilians. In 2020, the number of products sold jumped to BRL 424 million, representing more than double that of 2019. Sales grew, as well as the number of participating stores. Another thing that increased was the number of complaints, but for that you have several consultation channels such as Reclame Aqui.
In order not to become a victim of scams and make the most of the discounts, check out some tips below:
– Before making an online purchase, check if the site has the Black Friday Legal seal. This seal reveals the credibility of the virtual store, shows that it is committed to the event’s offers and does not manipulate prices.
– Offers sent by email are dangerous and represent a great opportunity for criminals to act. So, be careful when accessing your inbox.
– Watch out for clones of famous websites. They are created by cybercriminals to deceive Internet users and thus apply scams.
– For an e-commerce site to be considered a secure environment, it must have a padlock.
– Pay close attention to the shipping cost, as some online stores compensate for the discount with absurd delivery fees.
Other information about Black Friday Brazil 2021
To check out more information about the stores participating in Black Friday Brazil visit the website www.blackfriday.com.br🇧🇷 Details about the event are available on the page and you can even register to receive offers by email and take advantage of discounts. Great shopping!