For quick, nutritious breakfasts, make these two-ingredient pancake recipes. It will start the day full of energy and flavor.
Sometimes, we give as an excuse for not having breakfast the lack of time – or even ingredients at home. Well then, we have the right solution for this problem: two two-ingredient pancake recipes.
From now on, lack of time or ingredients are no longer valid reasons for leaving home without breakfast. Take note and start the day with this simple and delicious pleasure.
Egg and banana pancakes
- In a container, beat all the ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Pour a portion of the dough into the frying pan and let it cook over low heat.
- When you see that the dough starts to get some holes, turn it over.
- When the pancake is golden, it is ready to serve.
- Repeat the process until the dough runs out.
- Serve accompanied by cream cheese and blackberries and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, to taste.
sweet potato pancakes
- 1 large boiled sweet potato
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- Beat the already cooked sweet potato, together with the egg and the white, until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- In a frying pan heated over low heat, place a little of the dough and leave it for a minute, turning afterwards with a spatula.
- Leave for another minute and remove.
- Serve drizzled with a natural fruit syrup of your choice.