Do you want to prepare a breakfast in an easy and delicious way? From ManzanaRoja we have found the perfect solution for you: the recipe for overnight oats, better known as “overnight oats”. With a particularity, our version of this recipe is made as… Tiramisu!
This dish has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its simplicity and convenience. It can be prepared the night before to have a healthy breakfast that will fill you with energy the next day, or to take it with you to work or university and enjoy it in the morning.
Are you interested in knowing how to prepare this fantastic combination of flavors and textures? Keep reading our article for the complete Overnight Oats tiramisu recipe and its properties.
Overnight Oats Tiramisu: The Recipe
Oat Flakes Tiramisu Properties
This dish contains a large amount of nutrients that are very beneficial for our body. Here’s what they are:
- Oatmeal: They are a great source of complex carbohydrates, soluble and insoluble fiber, B vitamins, protein, iron, calcium, and healthy fats. They also contain antioxidants and phytonutrients that are very beneficial for our body. Find out more about oat flakes here.
- Chia seeds: They are very rich in fiber, protein and healthy fats. (especially omega-3 fatty acids).
- Whole milk: Whole milk is a good source of proteincalcium, vitamin D and B2 and phosphorus.
- Espresso: It is a good source of caffeine, collaborating in the activation of mental alertness and concentration.
- Stevia: It is a natural sweetener that has zero calories. That is why it does not raise blood sugar levels.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate has antioxidants and flavonoids as well as healthy fats, fiber and iron.
- Yoghurt: Great source of protein, B vitamins, calcium and probiotics very useful for intestinal health.
- Light cocoa powder: It has fewer calories and fat than normal cocoa powderin addition to containing antioxidants, fiber and iron.