Check out tips from Minimalist office decor🇧🇷 Minimalist decor has been very successful these days for its modernity and practicality. This style is characterized by the use of few furniture and objects, sometimes none at all – only the essentials should compose the environment. Aesthetics must aim at functionality and the end result must be a fully organized space where everything has its place and its function. The first golden rule when it comes to minimalist style is organization: everything has to have its place and when not in use, it should be stored, preferably out of sight.
Check out: Types of minimalist decor to save space
What this article covers:
Minimalist office decor
to make a minimalist office decor, it is necessary to understand the characteristics of this style of decoration. Check out some tips below:
- In minimalism, less is more, so take advantage of the moment and do a general cleaning in your environment, valuing quality and not quantity. Avoid objects that only serve to fill the space, bet on a few pieces of furniture and a minimum of ornamental pieces in the environments. Decorating objects cannot draw more attention than the space as a whole.
- The color palette, which is restricted to white, black, gray and some neutral tones (brown, blue, green…). The brighter the better, as it allows for play of light that enhances the space.
- The most used materials are glass, granite, marble, chrome, wood and stainless steel. Quality care must be taken from the finish, which includes floors, windows and doors.
- Doors, cupboards and drawers can be “stripped” of handles, opting instead for the click-clack system or else for sliding doors.
- Open shelves are avoided, but if they exist, there are few objects placed on them.
- One or two paintings or frames can be placed on the wall, but they cannot overshadow the beauty of the space as a whole.
- Carpets and textiles are preferably smooth and smooth
- The brighter the better, as it allows for play of light that enhances the space.
- Once you’ve simplified your environment, take a moment to look and enjoy what you’ve just created. There is nothing quite as delicate and sophisticated in a minimalist office.
- The windows are smooth and without sills, the baseboards and baseboards are flat, the floor is preferably covered in a material without cracks and completely polished
Minimalist office decor photos
Check out photos of minimalist office decor🇧🇷