Just talking about it makes your mouth water. How about learning a quick way to prepare this snack? Try microwaved potato chips.
the recipe of potato chips in the microwave that we present to you below is a real downfall, as it combines a series of advantages: in addition to being delicious and a temptation, they are very practical to prepare and, as they are made in the microwave and not immersed in oil, they are much healthier .
Did you like the news? Then you’ll love it even more when you try our super simple recipe. So, don’t waste any more time and start preparing this snack absolutely irresistible.
Potato chips in the microwave
- 3 potatoes
- cold water qb
- Salt and herbs to taste
- Peel the potatoes and then cut them into very thin slices.
- Then dip the potatoes in very cold water and leave for a few minutes.
- Then spread the potato slices on top of a cloth and cover with another cloth. Press in order to dry the potatoes very well. It is essential that the potatoes are very dry to ensure a crispy end result.
- After drying very well, transfer the slices to the microwave dish covered with kitchen paper.
- Arrange as many slices as you can, but without them touching.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and herbs to your liking.
- Microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
- At the end of this time, turn all the potatoes and take them back to the microwave for another 90 seconds.
- If some potatoes are already golden and crispy, remove them.
- Repeat the process until you finish the potatoes.
- You can store the chips in an airtight container and your chips will be fine for a few days.