How to save on wedding decor🇧🇷 This question is asked by many couples who are preparing to walk down the aisle, even more so in a time of economic crisis, such as the one we are experiencing.
You wedding expenses they tend to be quite high, since the bride and groom need to buy clothes, take care of their beauty, prepare the party, produce the invitations and other things. In addition, decoration is another point that usually demands a high investment.
In the case of wedding decor, there are several ways to save, and it is about some of them that we will comment below. Check out!
What this article covers:
Learn how to save on wedding decor
One of the main tips to save money on wedding decor is to compare several quotes from decoration companies. Give preference to the one that offers the best cost-benefit ratio, not forgetting to choose quality professionals, of course. And don’t be afraid to haggle.
Wedding flowers are one of the highlights of the decor, so you need to be careful not to spend too much. An alternative is to reduce the amount of flowers, replacing some of them with candles and chandeliers. Still in this regard, prefer the season flowerswhich are usually cheaper.
With regard to arrangements, the tip is to choose smaller and simpler versions. You can, for example, assemble arrangements with reused condiment bottles and bottles, opting for a decoration with recyclable itemssomething that will certainly yield a good economy.
Another interesting tip is use personal items in decoration, to fill certain spaces. It is worth betting on murals with photos of the couple (the photos can also be hung on clotheslines, scattered around the room), books, pictures and other items that tell the story of the couple, creating a more romantic atmosphere.
How to spend less on wedding decor – other tips
For spend less on wedding decorOther tips are:
- Mix noble flowers with simpler species (mini daisies, carnations, etc).
- Avoid decorating all the pews in the church (decorate one and skip two).
- If the walls of the church already have decor, you should just complement it, without overdoing it.
- Inexpensive options, colorful ribbons and balloons can set an interesting mood, but be careful not to overuse them.
- Choose simpler sweets and bonbons and use molds to decorate.
- At certain times of the year, parties can be more expensive, like in May, for example. Therefore, choose your wedding date carefully.
We invite you to continue browsing Mundo das Tribos and read other publications.