The LATAM credit card is another option of its kind on the market. Having a credit card is important for emergencies or for people who frequently make large purchases.
If having a credit card is important, it is even more important to have one that has no annual fee and that brings several benefits, and LATAM credit card customers acquire several benefits, one of which is the accumulation of points and others that you will see when throughout this article.
Learn more about how the LATAM credit card works below!
What this article covers:
What is the LATAM Credit Card?
The LATAM credit card is International; allows you to make approximation payments; has a program launched by Itaú for the easy purchase of an iPhone through the institution’s applications, which are: Itaucard and Itau Personality?? This can all be done directly in the app.
How does the LATAM credit card work?
The LATAM PASS credit card works like other conventional cards, and customers who tend to use this type of service more often will benefit more.
The advantages of the LATAM PASS credit card are:
- Allows you to make approximation payments;
- Free annuity when spending from BRL 1 thousand per month;
- Points system that earns 1.3 for every dollar spent on purchases with LATAM PASS;
- Members of the LATAM PASS Club earn 2.5 points for every dollar spent;
- LATAM airline tickets in up to 10 interest-free installments;
- 30% discount on purchases of LATAM PASS points;
- Exclusive promotions for redeeming airline tickets;
- 50% discount at Itaucard network cinemas.
Like any credit card, you must always assess whether you will use all the advantages it offers, so as not to pay for a service you will not use.
What is the limit of the Latam card?
The LATAM PASS credit card limit depends on the customer’s monthly income. An example is the LATAM PASS Itaucard Visa Gold, which offers a limit of approximately R$2,500.00.
Check below the suggested minimum income for each type of LATAM PASS card:
- International Mastercard: BRL 800.00
- Mastercard Gold: More than BRL 2,500.00
- Mastercard Platinum: More than BRL 7,000.00
- Mastercard Black: More than BRL 15,000.00
To learn more, visit the website and click on the LATAM Pass category.
What is the initial limit?
Check below the initial limit for each card:
- International Mastercard: BRL 1,500.00
- Mastercard Gold: BRL 2,500.00
- Mastercard Platinum: BRL 4,600.00
- Mastercard Black: BRL 15,000.00
These values may vary according to your minimum monthly income, in addition to being able to be increased later, just pay your invoices on time.
What is the annual fee for the Latam card?
The annual fee also varies from card to card, however, by spending a minimum amount per month, it is possible to be exempt from the annual fee.
Check below the value to be exempt from annuity:
- International Mastercard: BRL 1,000.00
- Mastercard Gold: BRL 2,000.00
- Mastercard Platinum: BRL 4,000.00
- Mastercard Black: BRL 20,000.00
See the annual fee for each card:
- International Mastercard: BRL 27.00 or BRL 324.00
- Mastercard Gold: 12x BRL 36.50 or BRL 438.00
- Mastercard Platinum: 12x R$51.33 or R$616.00.
- Mastercard Black: 12x BRL 100.00 or BRL 1200.00
Every request made for any type of LATAM PASS credit card is subject to credit analysis.