Lasagna is one of the most popular when it comes to eating comfort food. There are many tasty variants that can make your mouth water in a minute and leave you hungry. The delicious tomato sauce, mixed with cream and beef, makes traditional homemade lasagna what it is. rich in flavor and nutrients, juicy and very satiating, this super tasty dish is the favorite of the editorial team of O Petróleo to cook on a Friday night after a long week of work. If you want to prepare an easy and super delicious dish, try the homemade lasagna recipe prepared in three different ways! Here we go!
Homemade lasagna recipe: 3 absolutely delicious variants to try!
Easy homemade lasagna recipe:
What the O Petróleo team prepared for our dear readers today is a very tasty article! If you’re looking for a dish that will delight your guests and make them ask for the recipe, here it is! We prepared three different variants of homemade lasagna: traditional, vegetarian and salmon! Plus, we have something for everyone! Also, and don’t say we didn’t warn you, you’re sure to be addicted! It’s time to party!
Lasagna with Bolognese
For this homemade lasagna recipe, you will need:
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500 g of minced meat
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, according to the flavor of each
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 package whole milk ricotta
- 3 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided into two parts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Homemade lasagna with bolognese recipe:
- First, preheat the oven to 175 C and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles.
- Then, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook until the beef is browned, about 5-6 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drain off excess fat. Stir in the tomatoes and Italian seasoning until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta and 1/2 cup mozzarella and egg.
- Spread a cup of tomato mixture on the bottom of a baking sheet. Top with three lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, and a cup of mozzarella. Repeat with a second layer. Top with the rest of the pasta, tomato mixture, a cup of mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 45 to 50 minutes, or until the mixture comes to a boil. Then go under the grill for 3-4 minutes or until the top is burnt in places.
vegetable lasagna recipe
- 3 large zucchinis, cut into wide strips and dried
- 2 tbsp ricotta
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- marinara sauce
- grated mozzarella
Homemade zucchini lasagna recipe:
- First, preheat the oven to 175°. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, Parmesan cheese and eggs and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara on a baking sheet. Top with two layers of zucchini, a third of the ricotta mixture and a third of the mozzarella. Spread about 1/3 cup of marinara over the mozzarella. Repeat the layers two more times.
- For the top, place the zucchini noodles diagonally side by side on the baking sheet to form a lattice. Lift the bottom half of each other noodles and place another zucchini noodles diagonally. Repeat until the plate is full.
- Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese again and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven until the mixture is melting and the zucchini is well cooked.
- Finally, let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
Salmon lasagna recipe
- 170 g poached salmon fillets, skinless and boneless, cut into pieces
- 300g baby spinach
- 3 fresh lasagna sheets
- 400 g fresh parsley sauce or fresh white sauce
- 150 g raw, unpeeled large shrimp
- 30 g grated parmesan cheese
- A pinch of freshly grated nutmeg.
Homemade Salmon Lasagna Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C Place the spinach in a large colander, pour it into a boiling kettle and cool it under cold water. Squeeze them well to remove excess water, then season them well.
- Blanch the lasagna in a pot of boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain them and set aside.
- Pour a third of the parsley sauce into a small buttered gratin dish and divide it into an even layer. Top with half the spinach, half the salmon and half the shrimp, then a sheet of lasagna. Pour in half of the remaining sauce, after repeating the operation with the rest of the spinach, salmon and shrimp. Cover with another sheet of lasagna, pour in the rest of the sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and nutmeg and season.
- Place the lasagna on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with garlic bread or a green salad.