The Nubank transfer process to another financial institution is easy and practical for those who want to quickly make a transfer with a guarantee of security for their account. These transfers can be made through PIX, Ted or DOC.
What this article covers:
How does the Nubank transfer work?
It is considered that Nubank’s transfer operation can be done in two ways: Using the Individual Taxpayer Registration (CPF) or the QR Code from the person you transfer an amount of money.
If the person you want to transfer the money to does not have a Nubank account, but uses a bank account from another financial institution, do not worry, because you can transfer it to them using the step-by-step instructions below. :
- First of all, ensure that you have the necessary money in your Nubank account to carry out the transfer process to your recipient;
- Tap on the “Transfer” option present on the screen of your Nubank application;
- Inform the value of your transfer;
- Choose the person you want to transfer from your contact list. If it is not on your contact list, it is necessary to inform your Individual Taxpayer Registration (CPF);
- Choose the option “Transfer to another bank account”;
- Inform the Individual Taxpayer Registration (CPF), as well as the full name, bank name, agency number and account number of the person who will receive your transfer;
- Confirm the recipient’s details and then enter your four-digit password.
Once this is done, your transfer was successfully made to the recipient.
How long does it take to transfer from Nubank to another bank?
According to Nubank, the time it takes to conclude a transfer to another financial institution is on the same day and, in 30 minutes, the money falls into the recipient’s account.
How much is the Nubank transfer fee?
The fee for transfers from Nubank to other financial institutions is free, in addition to customers not having daily transfer limits.