Accidentally deleted an email? Learn how to recover deleted emails in Gmail so you never have to worry about a bad email again.
The situation seems quite unlikely but it can happen. However, it is possible recover deleted emails in gmail.
Did you accidentally delete it? An extremely important email that you had received a few months ago but that ended up in the trash along with all the “garbage” that invades your inbox every day?
When we talk about recovering deleted emails in Gmail we are not referring to those that ended up in the trash. These are easy to restore, if the user does not take more than 30 days to do so.
You already know that “messages that remain in the Trash for more than 30 days will be automatically deleted”, right? So see how to act.
Recover Deleted Emails in Gmail in 6 Steps
In this article, we are talking about emails that have been deleted for more than 30 days. 1 or 2 years ago? Yes too. It is possible to recover long deleted messages. It can be very complicated. So how to do?
1. Access your Gmail account and keep your session logged in.
two. Then access the Help page that allows you to recover deleted emails in Gmail.
3. Confirm that the email that appears on this page is yours. Then confirm that you are trying to recover deleted emails from that same account.
4. Enter an exact date or close to the period when you noticed that the deleted emails no longer existed.
5. Finally, describe your problem in the last field. Try to be accurate with the information you provide to Google’s helpdesk to make it easier to recover the email.
6. Have you completed all the steps? Check all the steps and information to see if everything is correct. In the end, just press submit and wait for a response from Google support.
Maybe you’re lucky and you can recover deleted emails in Gmail.