Have you changed your cell phone and are afraid of losing all your app conversations? Learn how to move WhatsApp to a new phone without losing any information.
We are talking about one of the most used messaging services today, so it is important to ensure that no conversation is lost. know how to move whatsapp to new phone without missing a message.
In truth, there are not as many steps as that. In fact, these are tasks that, nowadays, are much easier and can be carried out in a simple and quick way.
Before moving the Whatsapp for a new phone it’s important to ensure that all exchanged messages are stored in a safe place—and, of course, easily accessible from another device.
This is the same as saying that, before using this service account on another mobile phone, you must backup of all data and information present in the application and associated with your account.
Move WhatsApp to Another Phone: Back Up
To do backup on WhatsApp It’s very simple, even if the process is slightly different from system to system, that is, from Android to iOS. In any case, the application allows you to do this backup without major difficulties.
Even if you can use another service cloud to do so, we advise you to use the google drivesince WhatsApp allows automatic synchronization of messages and files sent from that service.
If you don’t have the application installed, do download the same through your store smartphone. Then you just need to follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner;
- Go to Settings and then enter “Chats”;
- You will be faced with several options, but select the one that allows you to backup of conversations;
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet and press the backup that appears in the next window.
How to use WhatsApp on another phone
Now all that remains is to move WhatsApp to the new phone. Believe me, at this stage too, you won’t have any difficulty restoring all your data since the application does all the work for you.
To be able to access your account on a new device, you must do the download from WhatsApp and Google Drive.
Don’t forget that you have to use the same Google account, i.e. the same email, that you used to do the backup. Then just go through the following steps:
- Open WhatsApp;
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions in addition to the Privacy Settings;
- Confirm the associated mobile phone number and verify it by following the steps presented by the application;
- WhatsApp will now search backups made on Google Drive, so you’ll find the one you made on your previous phone;
- Now, you just need to confirm that you want to restore all conversations and files sent through the app.
Congratulations! You just transferred your account to a new device without any difficulty. After following the previous steps, you only need to customize your profile with the information requested by WhatsApp.