Find out here how to issue your Individual Microentrepreneur monthly contribution slip, which can be generated in a more practical way through the website or the application, both available for Android and Iphone (iOS) cell phones.
Registered as a MEI, you have to fulfill your duty to make the monthly payment of the Simples Nacional Collection Document. To issue your Individual Microentrepreneur monthly contribution slip, it can be generated in two practical ways, without the need to leave the comfort of your home: through the MEI website or application, made available by the Federal Government.
Check below the step by step on how to issue the Individual Microentrepreneur’s DAS.
What this article covers:
- How to issue the MEI monthly contribution slip through the application?
- How to issue the MEI monthly contribution slip on the PC?
How to issue the MEI monthly contribution slip through the application?
- Open the Individual Microentrepreneur application and enter your National Legal Entity Registration (CNPJ);
- Enter the area to issue the issue by tapping on the option “Issuing DAS”;
- Once this is done, the annual calendar will be shown with all paid and unpaid monthly bills. Choose the monthly bill you want to pay.
- Select the way to pay your monthly bill. In case of payment of the total amount, click on “Single Quota”. If the amount is to be paid in two installments, click on “Duas Quotas”.
- Generate the payment slip by clicking on the option “Display DAS” at the bottom of the cell phone screen, this needs to have the PDF reader installed for the best view of the file.
How to issue the MEI monthly contribution slip on the PC?
- Log in to MEI DAS Generator Program through a search browser;
- Enter your National Register of Legal Entities (CNPJ) and then click “Continue”;
- Click on the option “Issue Payment Guide (DAS) present in the top menu of the site;
- Select the year and then click “Ok”;
- The MEI DAS Generator Program will present your paid and unpaid monthly slips. Click on the “little box” of the monthly bill you want to pay and then click on the “Apurar/Gerar DAS” option at the bottom of the website to download it as a PDF file.
The two most practical ways of issuing the MEI monthly contribution slip were presented.