Wants to know how to decorate a baby’s room on a budgetO? The decoration of the baby’s room is very important for him to feel loved and comfortable, as the room can demonstrate that he was already awaited with great love, since he was being generated in the mother’s womb.
When mothers dedicate themselves to decorating their baby’s room, they usually show all the love and affection with which they are waiting for their child. look here how to decorate a baby’s room on a budget and make it beautiful.
What this article covers:
How to Decorate a Baby’s Room Spending Little
The richness in the details and the finish also provide well-being, as the mother will spend most of her time next to the baby in her little room, in the first months of life. That’s why all the details must be planned in order to provide comfort and well-being when breastfeeding.
Many mothers fail to decorate the baby’s room because they think they will spend a lot of money and that they won’t be able to afford so many expenses, but that’s not the case, check it out below. how to decorate a baby’s room on a budget and leave the environment beautiful and cozy.
It is good to be careful with the accessories that you are going to use in the decoration of the baby’s room, because depending on the type and model they can be harmful to the baby’s health, such as curtains, plush toys, carpet, finally the tip is to opt for this type of antiallergic accessories.
It is possible to decorate with little money and decorate the baby’s room without leaving aside comfort, well-being and beauty, just follow some tips that we have separated for you, the future mother, that everything will be fine:
– Reuse the furniture you have at home, give them a hand of white paint so that they look new and delicate, as very strong colors are not good for the baby’s room;
– Preferably colored handles that you can buy yourself in hardware stores or stores that sell furniture accessories;
– Instead of painting the walls or pasting wallpaper, put stickers on the walls, in addition to providing well-being to the environment, they are also full of grace and you can even find them on the internet with very affordable prices ranging from R$ 35.00 to R$ 35.00 $45.90 depending on sticker size and design type;
– The breastfeeding chair can be an armchair at home, as long as it is comfortable, as you can place a blanket colored with the colors of the baby’s room over it;
– Knowing the sex of the baby is essential to save on decoration, because if everything has the same pattern and color, it will certainly be much cheaper;
– Put shelves on the walls, they help with the decoration. You can put the little gifts that the baby will win to decorate;
– Have a baby shower and ask for decoration accessories for the room, your baby will definitely get lots of toys that will look beautiful on the shelves decorating the environment;
– Do not forget that the decoration must be in accordance with the well-being of the baby, choose the best place to place the furniture so that it is cozy;
– The carpet is also fundamental for the baby’s room, but it does not necessarily have to be furry, on the contrary, as it can cause allergies to the baby, so opt for EVA carpets that you can find on the market with excellent prices.
– The crib is also very important, but it is not necessary to buy an expensive crib, as your baby will only use it for a short time. See if anyone in the family or among friends doesn’t have an extra crib, and if you need to paint the crib, but buy a new mattress for your baby.
– If you don’t have a wardrobe, then opt for a chest of drawers, as it is enough for your baby’s first months of life, but later you will have to buy a bigger room;
– Reveal some photographs of your belly and put them in portraits in the baby’s room, as he will love to see when he gets bigger and leaves his tenderness recorded in the decor.
If you follow these cheap decoration tips, you will definitely have a beautiful baby room made with lots of love.
What really matters is love
If you don’t have a lot of money to decorate your baby’s room, don’t worry, because what really matters is the love and affection with which you are expecting it and no matter how simple the decoration is, your child will love it . So, don’t worry if you can’t make great decorations in your baby’s room, because what matters is the love, care and affection with which you will receive him. No matter how small the change is, it will make a difference.
Stickers to decorate the baby’s room
10 objects to reuse and use in the decoration of the baby’s room
Every mother dreams of an amazing baby room, with a little bit of everything, but mostly love and amazing objects. Instead of spending money, even more so in times of crisis, the way is to save money and for that you don’t need crying or candles, just a few simple attitudes.
We separate here some items that can be reused and used in the decoration of the baby’s room. To do this, you basically need a lot of creativity and some specific products, such as sandpaper and paint. Check out the tips for your baby’s room:
1) Use crates
A lot of people look down on crates, especially at fairs, but the truth is that wood products can inspire you in many ways. The box can be sanded and reused to, for example, store the child’s toys. Remember that the sandpaper is intended to make the wood smooth, so the child won’t cut himself with lint or something.
2) Pet Bottles
One of the most important elements of recycling is the pet bottle and in the child’s room it can have another purpose, such as decorating the central part of the walls without horizontal. On the internet it is possible to find some photos that show the object giving a delicate touch to the bedroom, being also used as crib protectors
3) Plastic crates
They can also be used to decorate the environment and in a very useful way, as a support to store toys or even to assemble a kind of shelf to store the child’s clothes.
4) Cans or jars
You know those cans that come with chocolate powder? Well, they can have a very useful destination. In the child’s room you can make supports at different heights to fit these cans or pots. In them you can store whatever you want away from the height of children.
5) Fabric scraps
You know that bunch of fabrics that mom doesn’t use more or less your grandmother, so they can go very well in the decor. In this case, you have two options: making cushions or even a large quilt. The child can use this to let and rest or even to play and enjoy the room.
6) Old mattress
A lot of people throw it away, but the truth is that with a good coating, the mattress can gain another aspect and purpose for the baby’s room. Many children love to play on the floor and instead of leaving the baby in contact with the icy floor, opt for the mattress.
7) Baby crib
When the child grows up, the crib will no longer be useful and for you to give it a new function, the way is to use creativity. Therefore, you can take the pieces and assemble a bookcase, for example, or even a children’s play hut. Remember to leave everything well screwed and nothing improvised for anyone to get hurt.
8) Space to play
Another tip is to take the crib and set up a kind of table to paint and play. Just remove one side of the crib and use it as a desk.
9) Frame becomes a mural
Everyone has a painting at home that they no longer use. Take advantage of it to give it a new function. Clean it and choose one or more suede colors to fill the entire space inside. If you want, change the frame. Use it as a photo wall or even to post messages or a prescription, for example.
10) Take advantage of box packaging
Some products delivered to your house can have a nice shape and you can put together several boxes of different sizes and wrap each one in a very different color, this will liven up the room in the right measure.