How to collect the return of excess payments from Infonavit?
As for requesting a refund for the fact that you made a duplicate or excess payment at the moment of fulfilling your employer obligations, process your request online through the Business Portal, in the SUA Refunds module.
How can I find out if I have an excess payment in Infonavit?
How to know the amount and return? *The interested party will have to access the Mi Enumera Infonavit platform. *Once there, go to my account and click on refund of excess payments. *At that precise moment, the amount of the amount in favor will have to be displayed, only if you have it.
How is the Infonavit money returned?
Enter the page of ‘My list’ of the College of the National Fund for Residence and for Workers, in this same link. Schedule an appointment to return the savings. Keep the appointment number and request for the return of the savings. Bring them on the day of the appointment together with the social security, CURP and RFC telephone number.
How do I know if I am having a refund from Infonavit?
Enter My Infonavit List > My Credit section > balances and movements There you will be able to find the information you require.
How long does Infonavit take to return the excess payment?
From 10 to 15 days. How long does Infonavit take to return the balance in favor? Once the process and the application have been successful, Infonavit will take between 10 to 15 days to return the payment surpluses.
How to recover your money from Infonavit if you did not buy a house?
– Have the social security telephone number and the CURP. – Be registered within an Afore.
- Enter My Infonavit account with the username and password.
- Go to the My Savings option.
- Click on subaccount balance return (this option will only appear if the IMSS uploaded the retirement pension decision with the necessary validations).
How to request money back in Infonavit?
Steps to follow
- Enter the Business Portal and in the My Procedures section, click on SUA Returns.
- Enter the e.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the service, click on Continue.
- Download the application template and enter the information requested.
- Select the year and bimester.