HomeNEWSHow can I check my FGTS deposits?

How can I check my FGTS deposits?

First, there is more than one way to find out if the employer is, in fact, up to date with the FGTS deposits. It is possible to find out through the FGTS Application, which is available for download from the App Store or Google Play, and it is worth remembering that consultations are valid even for inactive accounts.

What this article covers:

How to access the FGTS Application?

Once you have it installed on your cell phone, you will need to open and enter the Register option, then fill in the necessary spaces, as well as your full name, date of birth, email and CPF. Create a 6-digit password that must be numeric and strong, so avoiding birthdays is recommended.

Subsequently, it will be necessary to check the I’m not a Robot box and from the moment a confirmation email arrives, just access it and click on the link provided. Log in with CPF and password. You will need to answer questions as this is a verification. Finally, accept the conditions and terms of use and continue to check the extract.

Text message

It is possible to receive messages by cell phone through SMS, in which the FGTS balance is informed, as it is a tool that Caixa Econômica itself offers free of charge.

Caixa Econômica website

To keep an eye on the movement of values ​​in your FGTS account, you can access it through the Caixa website. It will be necessary to inform the NIS or CPF, create a password or use the Citizen Card password. Just read and agree with the terms, then fill in your personal data.

Source/Reproduction: Original

If you experience difficulties with the technology, just find the nearest Caixa Econômica Federal to request the FGTS statement. It will be necessary to present the CPF or number of the PIS and know all your information regarding the FGTS.

What to do if my FGTS is not deposited?

From the moment you notice the fact that the employer is not up to date with the deposits, try to talk in a friendly way to understand what actually happens, so that you are asked to regularize this situation.

If it remains pending, just request a labor action directly from the Regional Labor Superintendence, so that the inspection takes place. But if the employer still fails to make the deposits, a fine will be imposed by the SRT.

Must Read