This Monday (4), the governor of the state of Minas Gerais, Romeu Zema, announced that payments will be made from October 14th, the new Emergency Aid in the amount of R$ 600.00 for people in a situation of extreme poverty.
What this article covers:
Emergency aid sanctioned by the governor
The governor of Minas Gerais had a bill in his possession, which on May 21 was sanctioned and the decree had been published in the Official State Gazette, better known as DOE, on June 15.
However, on July 15, 2021, the Emergency Aid had to be postponed for another three months, as it would be interesting to pay it between August and November. These benefits should be deposited by the first day of the penultimate month of 2021.
How many families will be entitled to Emergency Aid?
About 1 million families will be entitled to receive the Emergency Aid created by the governor of the state of MG. These people are included in CadÚnico, and the main priority is for those who are not entitled to receive Bolsa Família and for single mothers.
The money will be deposited from the 14th to the 21st of October and for low priority families, they will receive it between the 22nd and 29th of October.
Priority responsible person’s birth month:
- January and February will have payment on 10/14/2021;
- March and April will have payment on 10/15/2021;
- May and June will have payment on 10/18/2021;
- July and August will have payment on 10/19/2021;
- September and October will receive the amounts from 10/20/2021;
- November and December the amounts will be deposited on 10/21/2021.
These payments, for residents of the state of Minas Gerais, will be deposited to meet the need that needy families will have with the end of the Emergency Aid, next month.
Non-priority calendar. Birthday month:
- January and February receive from 10/22/2021;
- March and April will have the amounts deposited into the account on 10/25/2021;
- May and June payment will be made on 10/26/2021;
- July and August will receive their payments on 10/27/2021;
- September and October will have values on 10/28/2021;
- November and December will receive last on 10/29/2021.
If you want to know more information about who will be entitled to the benefit, just access the Minas Gerais Government website, and inform your CPF and CNIS.