If you’re on a diet, this article is for you: a banana cake without flour, without milk or sugar, but extremely tasty and filling.
For a diet to work, it shouldn’t be too restrictive… Therefore, you have to make room for a moment of gluttony – which is like saying, make room for a moment full of flavor and also sweetness. Our tip is to take the time to enjoy a guilt-free slice of cake. And if this cake is a flourless banana cakewithout milk and without sugar, so we can’t even consider it a sin – right?
Banana is a super healthy fruit, capable of lowering blood pressure, regulate intestinal transit and help with the digestive process – but these are just some of its benefits. Want to meet others? So, before taking note of this original recipe for banana cake without flour, without milk and without sugar, get to know 7 benefits of this super healthy fruit.
7 BENEFITS OF BANANA
– Lowers blood pressure as it is rich in potassium;
– Regulates intestinal transit, as it contains many fibers;
– Helps in the digestive process;
– Maintains adequate blood sugar levels;
– Balances the nervous system, as it is rich in vitamin B;
– Normalizes heartbeat, thanks to potassium;
– Satisfies hunger for a long time, transmitting a feeling of well-being.
Flourless banana cake
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered yeast
- 2 cups of oat flakes
- 1 cup of raisins
- ½ cup of olive oil
- cinnamon to taste
method of preparation
- Beat the bananas, eggs and olive oil until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the raisins, beating a little more.
- Then add the oats, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Pour into a slightly greased mold with a little butter and oat flour and bake at 180º for about 35 minutes.
- Let it cool, unmold and serve, if desired, decorated with nuts.