Using a typed sales machine can be beneficial for many establishments, as it is another form of payment offered to the customer. How about learning more about typed sales and which card machines carry out this type of transaction? Check out!
What this article covers:
What is a vending machine?
In a typed vending machine, data is entered manually that allows the purchase to be made without the physical card, such as its number, expiration date and CVV?? Thus, the customer does not need to insert his card in the machine, which is very advantageous when making purchases at a distance.
It is a type of transaction widely used in the hospitality and tourism sectors, but any establishment authorized and registered with the machine operator that makes typed sales can carry out it.
It is worth mentioning that a vending machine that makes typed sales offers guarantees and security protocols, so that there are no problems when providing confidential credit card data.
How to make a sale typed by the machine?
Check below how to make a sale typed in some card machines:
Sales typed in Cielo
Turn on the Cielo card machine and follow the step by step:
- Click on the “Card” option;
- Indicate whether the purchase is in cash or in installments;
- Enter the amount;
- Fill in the card details;
- Confirm the value and data provided and click on the check symbol.
Then send the receipt to the customer and click on “Complete” to receive your copy.
Sale typed in Mercado Pago
Turn on the Mercado Pago card machine and follow the steps below:
- Access the terminal menu and enter the value;
- Fill in the card details;
- Confirm the data provided and finish.
Now just send the receipt to the customer.
Turn on the Rede card machine and follow the step by step:
- Enter the main menu and go to “Payment Methods”;
- Select “Credit” and indicate whether the purchase is in cash or in installments;
- Enter the purchase price;
- Fill in the card details.
As with Cielo, it is possible to send proof of payment to the customer.
Sale typed in Sipag
Turn on the Sipag card machine and follow the step by step:
- Access mine and select the “Card” option;
- Choose cash payment;
- Enter your card details and enter the amount;
- Wait for the approval message and send the receipt to the customer.
It is important to highlight that Sipag only offers typed sales for cash payments.
Which vending machines do typed sales?
The main vending machines are:
- Paid Market;
As this is a more unusual transaction, in some cases it may be necessary to contact the operator of the vending machine for permission.
The typed sale is also available in most operator applications, which may or may not request connection to the physical vending machine.
Is it good to use a vending machine?
Using a typed vending machine can be beneficial for both the seller and the customer, as this type of transaction offers more convenience, as it can be carried out without the presence of the card and even the customer at the place of purchase.
In this way, the machine that makes typed sales is a very useful resource for establishments that seek to offer other payment alternatives to their customers.