Welcome autumn in the very best way and tie a beautiful autumn wreath with the help of Interflora! Below we guide you on how to create a really beautiful wreath that hangs just as well outside as inside and lights up the autumn darkness.
Bet on a fun weekend craft that will be a beautiful feature in the home! Below, with the help of Interflora, we show you how to go about tying a beautiful wreath to hang as a piece of jewelry on your front door or inside your home!
• Frame (included in crane kit)
• Metal wire (included in crane kit)
• Flowers and greenery. Right now it’s fine to use hydrangea, heather and rosehips.
• Any decorations
• Straps for suspension (included in crane kit)
- Cut the flowers and the greenery you have chosen as a base into short twigs (about 5 cm long).
- Attach the metal wire to the frame by wrapping a few turns around it.
- Cover part of the frame with twigs and wrap one turn with the wire.
- Continue in the same way around the entire frame by covering the previous round’s thread with twigs.
- When the frame is completely covered, attach the wire to the back and make a small loop to hang the wreath from.
- If you want to decorate your wreath, you can do it now. You can, for example, tie a ribbon around the wreath and put pine cones, willow, apples and other things you like.
Get inspired and create your own or order it home bound.