Boho chic stylewhich has become popular in recent years, is a fashion style that is characterized by its mixture of bohemian and hippie elements with other more sophisticated and contemporary elements.
It is a style that values freedom, creativity and individuality. In this article, we’re going to explore in detail what Boho Chic style is, its origins, characteristics, how to incorporate it into your wardrobe and some style tips to successfully use it in your everyday life.
Origins of Boho Chic Style
The Boho Chic style emerged in the 60s, inspired by hippie counterculture and bohemian of the time. It was a style that challenged traditional and formal fashion, seeking freedom and individual expression. During the 1970s, the style gained even more momentum, influencing fashion and culture in general.
In the 1990s, the Boho Chic style came back into fashion, influenced by pop culture and the 70’s fashion comeback. Since then, the style has been reinterpreted and incorporated into many contemporary fashion styles.
Features of the Boho Chic Style
The Boho Chic style is characterized by its mix of bohemian, hippie and contemporary elements. Some of the most striking features of this style are:
- Natural and earthy colors: Boho Chic is a style that values natural and earthy colors such as brown, caramel, beige, green and blue. These colors are associated with nature and freedom.
- Ethnic and floral prints: Ethnic and floral prints are important elements of the Boho Chic style. They bring an air of freedom and creativity to the look.
- Natural and light fabrics: Boho Chic values natural and light fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and crochet. These fabrics are comfortable and bring an air of lightness to the look.
- Striking Accessories: Accessories are very important in the Boho Chic style. Hats, large bags, scarves, bracelets and necklaces are elements that bring personality and creativity to the look.
- Layers: Boho Chic is a style that values overlapping pieces. Shirts, blouses, coats and cardigans can be layered together, bringing depth and texture to the look.
Incorporating Boho Chic Style into Your Wardrobe
If you’re looking to incorporate Boho Chic into your wardrobe, there are a few key pieces that can help create that look. Some of these pieces are:
- Long, flowing dresses: Long, flowing dresses are an important element of the Boho Chic style. They are comfortable and bring a very light air to the look.
- Flare pants: Flare pants are a good option for those who want to incorporate the Boho Chic style into their wardrobe. They bring an air of freedom and relaxation to the look.
- Shirts made from light fabrics: Shirts made from light fabrics, such as silk and chiffon, are
- also a good option for those who want to incorporate the Boho Chic style into their wardrobe. They can be paired with pants or shorts made from natural fabrics such as linen and cotton, creating a light and relaxed look.
- Leather Jackets and Vests: Leather jackets and vests are important elements of the Boho Chic style. They bring an air of rebellion and individuality to the look, in addition to being durable and timeless pieces.
- Fringed Boots and Sandals: Fringed boots and sandals are a hallmark of the Boho Chic style. They bring movement and texture to the look, in addition to being comfortable and versatile.
- Assorted Accessories: Accessories are very important in the Boho Chic style. Wide-brimmed hats, printed scarves, bracelets, necklaces made of natural materials and handbags are elements that bring personality and creativity to the look.
Tips for successfully adopting the Boho Chic style
- Keep it simple: Boho Chic style values simplicity and naturalness. Avoid very elaborate and exaggerated pieces.
- Combine prints and textures: Boho Chic is a style that values the mix of prints and textures. Don’t be afraid to combine pieces with ethnic, floral and geometric prints, as well as fabrics like crochet and knitting.
- Invest in quality parts: quality parts last longer and are more versatile. Invest in timeless and durable pieces like quality leather jackets, jeans and boots.
- Bet on striking accessories: accessories are very important in the Boho Chic style. Bet on wide-brimmed hats, large bags, patterned scarves, bracelets and necklaces made of natural materials to bring personality and creativity to the look.
- Don’t be afraid to be bold: Boho Chic is a style that values individuality and creativity. Don’t be afraid to be daring and create unique and personalized combinations.
A lifestyle that values the Creativity, Freedom and Individuality of each one
In summary, the Boho Chic style is a style that values freedom, creativity and individuality. It blends bohemian, hippie, and contemporary elements into a relaxed, natural look. If you want to incorporate this style into your wardrobe, invest in key pieces such as long flowing dresses, flared pants, shirts in light fabrics, leather jackets and vests, boots and sandals with fringes, as well as various accessories such as hats, large purses, scarves, bracelets and necklaces made of natural materials. Remember to maintain harmony and balance between the pieces, choosing colors that talk to each other and avoiding exaggeration.
Also, it is important to remember that Boho Chic style is not just a fashion style, but a lifestyle. Therefore, you can incorporate this style into other aspects of your life, such as decorating your home, choosing your hobbies and even the way you relate to the world.
Finally, it’s important to point out that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to this style. The important thing is to feel comfortable and express your personality through your style. So, get creative and try new combinations!
Shrek makeup, meet the new sensation of the moment