With the arrival of cold days, oven dishes begin to call us more. For today we propose roast turkey with sweet potato.
Share the post “Roasted Turkey with Sweet Potatoes: Recipes That Smell Like Christmas”
It’s a recipe that almost smells like Christmas – after all, we’re almost there. Therefore, to bring more magic and more joy to this page, we decided to share two recipes with you. roast turkey with sweet potatowhich will conquer anyone.
It is a very cozy recipe, which will leave a special scent for your homedue to the spices it contains, which will make you feel even more hungry.
It will be really hard to stop eating.
Baker’s turkey leg with sweet potato
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1 turkey leg with
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1dl of white wine
- Salt, pepper and paprika qb
- 1 c. margarine soup
- sweet potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 4 slices of bacon sliced
- 0.5dl of olive oil
- Remove the skin from the turkey, make small cuts and season with white wine, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, bay leaf and paprika.
- Leave to marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- On the day of preparation, peel the potatoes, cut into wedges, wash, drain, place in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Peel the onions, cut into wedges and mix with the potatoes.
- Place the turkey on the tray, with the potatoes and onion around it.
- Baste the turkey with the marinade where it was seasoned and spread the margarine on top in small pieces.
- Roast in the oven at 200º for 2 to 3 hours, turning the meat from time to time and basting it with its own sauce.
- When there are about 20 minutes left, cut the meat in 4 cuts, lengthwise and place a slice of bacon in each cut.
- After roasting, without letting it dry, serve immediately.
Turkey with sweet potato and fruit
Type:lunch or dinner
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 10 small tomatoes
- salt qb
- cayenne pepper qb
- qb water
- 2 c. fennel soup
- 1 turkey
- 3 bay leaves
- 8 apples
- 6 pears
- 1 cup of honey
- 3 c. mustard soup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Ingredients for Sweet Potato Purée
- 2 kg of sweet potato
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 c. vanilla essence tea
- In a blender, beat the garlic, onion, olive oil, tomato, salt, pepper and water until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the fennel and mix.
- In a baking dish, sprinkle the turkey pieces with this seasoning.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 180º for three hours.
- Remove the paper and let it bake another hour.
- In a pan, add the fruits and honey, stirring occasionally, for five minutes or until the fruits are soft but firm.
- Remove the fruit and return the syrup to the heat for another six minutes or until it thickens slightly.
- Add the fruits to the syrup, remove from heat and reserve.
- In a pan, cook the sweet potato in salted water for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Drain, peel and grind.
- Place in a mixer and add the cream and vanilla. Mix everything.
- Decorate the turkey with bay leaves and serve.