At christmas decoration tips for stores promises to help merchants who want to welcome customers in a thematic way in the month of December. There are many ideas that can be put into practice to enhance the enchantment of the commemorative date.
Christmas is a time of peace and prosperity. People usually take advantage of the date to distribute gifts, gather family members and wish them well. The date also usually reflects in trade, as it increases sales considerably. To enhance the Christmas atmosphere in every sense, shopkeepers bet on the decoration of the establishment.
THE shop decorated for christmas seeks to incorporate the main figures and symbolic colors. The goal is to create a favorable climate for shopping and get consumers involved in the Christmas spirit.
Read more: New trends for Christmas decoration 2014
What this article covers:
Christmas decoration tips for stores
Check out a selection of christmas decoration tips for stores🇧🇷
• The showcase is the highlight of the Christmas decoration for the store. She must enhance the Christmas spirit through typical characters such as Santa Claus, snowman, reindeer, elves and angels. Also possible to decorate with shooting stars, bells, gifts and decorated pine trees.
• The store’s empty boxes, which would be thrown in the trash, can be wrapped with decorated paper and ribbon bows, thus becoming beautiful gifts to decorate the window.
• Try to mix traditional Christmas elements with your store’s products. For example, if your establishment specializes in toys, decorate the tree with sweets. Children will love the ornament.
• There are many ideas to decorate the shop for Christmas. You can invest in a dancing Santa Claus to get the attention of consumers or set up a Christmas tree inside the establishment. However, be careful not to overdo the ornamentation.
• Place the Christmas tree in a strategic place in the store, but it is important that it does not interfere with circulation.
• For a showcase to become a separate show, it needs to be able to tell a Christmas story, that is, it is not enough just to decorate with loose elements. You can represent Santa’s workshop or the night when Baby Jesus was born.
• An interesting tip for decorating the window is to work with hanging Christmas ornaments, such as pine cones tied with ribbons and Christmas baubles.
• Lighting is also important to make the window ready for Christmas. So invest in a blinker decoration.
How to decorate Christmas window?
You can decorate the showcase, as long as you don’t forget to put important information, such as the prices of the products on display. It is also essential to be careful with the organization of the elements and leave the items well spaced to attract the consumer’s attention.
Enjoy the christmas decoration tips for stores and win more customers for your business.