They are sweet little pieces with many fans around the world. Learn how to make delicious chocolate brownies. Enjoy yourself!
The recipes of Brownies of chocolate What we present below are two alternatives to this cake so loved by so many people. And it’s no wonder: after all, this is a fantastic sweet and is practically unanimous in the world of confectionery. So it’s really hard to resist, right?
These two brownie recipes from chocolate they are very easy to prepare and are delicious. Due to the simplicity of the preparation that we propose here in a double dose, you can even share the kitchen with the youngest at home – who, we are sure, will love the result.
Try it and enjoy.
- 4 eggs
- 1 and a half cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 3 cups of cocoa powder
- 2 c. vanilla essence tea
- Powder sugar
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Add the flour and beat until completely incorporated.
- Melt the butter and mix with the chocolate powder and vanilla essence.
- Then add this mixture to the eggs and beat well.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and pour the dough onto the tray.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180º for 25 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, unmold and cut into cubes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Chocolate brownies with nuts
- 100gr butter
- 3 eggs
- 100gr chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 c. yeast tea
- 1/2 cup chocolate powder
method of preparation
- Beat the sugar with the butter until you get a cream.
- Add the eggs and beat very well.
- In a container, mix the chocolate with the flour and baking powder.
- Add to the cream and mix well.
- Add the nuts and wrap.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180º on a rectangular tray lined with parchment paper, for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, unmold and cut into cubes.