In November, Auxílio Brasil payments will begin and the amount will be R$ 300.00 for several families benefited by the program. However, it is worth noting that in order to be eligible for assistance, interested families must go to CadÚnico in order to keep their registration up to date.
In the Cadastro Único, having the registration updated counts as the main weight for many other families to be able to be integrated into the Auxílio Brasil, which will replace the Auxílio Emergencial and will take the place of the Bolsa Família.
What this article covers:
How to apply for Aid Brazil 2021
Selections for Auxílio Brasil will be made through CadÚnico, since these records allow the federal government to know who the families are registered in the program and how they live.
Responsible for the family:
To go to CadÚnico, the person responsible for the family must go to the city hall of their municipality and carry out the entire registration by taking the necessary documents, which are:
- Voter title;
- RANI, which means Administrative Registration of Indigenous Birth, for indigenous families;
- Marriage certificate or work card;
- Proof of light residence;
- Proof of enrollment of children and adolescents up to 17 years old;
Young women over 16 years old will be able to register the whole family, and will be responsible for the family unit. However, it is important to remember that the CadÚnico interview takes about 1 hour.
Other people in the family, the head of the family must bring a birth certificate and ID, in addition to all the other documents mentioned above.
How does the cadastral update work?
The registration update must be done every two years and/or if there are changes in the families, so it is important to go to CadÚnico if you have had any recent changes. See the reasons for updating:
- Someone in the family died or was born;
- The family moved to another address;
- Some resident of the family lives elsewhere;
- Children who left and/or entered school;
- Some family member who started earning more or less;
- The whole family moved to another city.
The new Auxílio Brasil program will arrive in Brazil in November, replacing the Emergency Aid and Bolsa Familia🇧🇷