So you Have probably heard of the new keto cereal called Catalina Crunch?
Catalina Crunch Cereal Review:
What You Can Expect From Your Meal
- Macros On Fleek: Catalina Crunch Cereal is loaded with nutritional value: how about up to 11 g plant protein, 9 g fiber, 0 g sugar, and only 5 g net carbs?! Catalina Crunch makes a knock-out compared with conventional cereal brands!
- No Artificial Ingredients: It’s made with zero artificial ingredients – so that you can enjoy a filling meal of cereal minus the artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. Their cereal is all-natural, vegan, and packed with powerful plant-protein! In fact, it’s one of our favorite meal delivery services with vegan meal plans.
- Gluten and Grain Free: Catalina Crunch doesn’t use any gluten or grains in their products.
- Crunchy to Keep You Feel Full For Longer: Did you know that crunchy foods make us feel more satisfied – and thus signal to the brain that we’re fuller faster? That rewarding, crunchy consistency, combined with fibers that take up more space in your stomach, will leave you feeling full for longer. This helps prevent overeating or excessive snacking in between meals.
- Non-GMO: The cereal is made of a non-GMO blend of plant proteins and fibers, specifically designed to make you feel full for longer and keep your gut healthy and happy!
- Zero Sugar: Catalina Crunch brings you the sweet taste without the sugar! They use a sweetener called allulose, which is found naturally in certain fruits.
- Plus, chewing on crunchy foods stimulates your jaw and head muscles, thus bringing fresh oxygen to these areas, leading to an energy boost and leaving us feel alert!
Cereal – catalina crunch cereal
Their cereal comes in seven indulgent flavors:
- Dark Chocolate
- Cinnamon Toast
- Maple Waffle
- Honey Graham
- Chocolate Banana
- Mint Chocolate Chip
Catalina Crunch At A Glance
- Best Match For: Keto-dieters and people looking for healthier plant-based cereals, cookies, and smoothies with no sugars, grains, or artificial ingredients.
- Commitment Level: One-time purchase; Subscription (20% off)
- Availability: Delivery available everywhere in the US
- Value: $35-$99/30-day supply; Free Shipping
- Type: Low-sugar, keto-friendly cereals and sandwich cookies
To learn about the taste of the Keto Cereal, we turned to Amazon to check out the Catalina Crunch Maple Waffle cereal. Rated 4/5 stars from 8,538 shoppers, we’ve included the snapshot for that score below:
- 5 stars: 58%
- 4 stars: 14%
- 3 stars: 11%
- 2 stars: 6%
- 1 star: 10%
- Offers cereal, cookies, and crunch mix
- Variety of flavors (eight for cereal, four for cookies, four for crunch mix)
- Packed with protein, good fats, and fiber
- Cereal and cookies are vegan
- Cereal is completely gluten-free
- Custom Variety Packs lets you totally customize your order
- Subscribe to save 20%
- Refer a friend to get $10
- Free shipping
- Does not ship internationally
- Absolutely no refunds
Can I Eat Cereal With Braces
- Crunchy cereals or cookies are best avoided because in addition to being unhealthy, they are difficult to eat with freshly placed braces and also make hygiene difficult.
- If you have developed sores, avoid very spicy and spicy preparations and preparations, as they can create more discomfort.
In short, make sure your diet is healthy throughout the process and play with the textures and cooking of foods to make them easier to chew and reduce the discomfort that braces can cause.
Cereals from the plate of good eating
The groups of cereals on the plate of good eating and tubers are responsible for providing complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber that will help you during digestion . But not only that, they will give you the necessary energy to successfully carry out the activities of your daily life. This is why the benefits that cereals bring to the plate of good eating are important . Continue reading to know everything it brings us!
Historically, the life of the human being has developed thanks to cereals such as corn , oats , rice and wheat , they have been the basis of the diet of almost all cultures in the world and have given way to the physical and mental development of homo sapiens (that is, we).
⭐ Examples of cereals from the plate of good eating
This group constitutes a very important source of calories that can be consumed in a natural or modified way, since they can be converted into flour, bran or starch, for example. In addition, these are used as ingredients in many other foods, so as you can see, this is a group of foods that you should include in your diet .
Other ingredients that cereals provide us with are vitamin D and iron , which are very important for our body. In general, they are 2 difficult contributions to include in our diets and that cereals incorporate it in a fair measure.
⭐ List of cereals from the plate of good eating
The names of the most common cereals that are part of the Plate of Good Eating are amaranth, rice, oats, barley, rye and wheat.
Rice, wheat and corn are the 3 major cereals with the highest production worldwide, between them they make up 87% of the total. What do you think?
Let’s see some characteristic details of what they contribute and what each of them is for:
⭐ What are the cereals on the plate of good eating and what are they for?
One of the most nutritious cereals is amaranth, it is high in protein, folic acid , vitamin C and calcium.
Rice is an important source of nutrients that, if consumed in moderation, will provide you with elements such as calcium, niacin, and fiber. These last three are the key elements of a balanced diet.
✪ Oatmeal ( see recipes )
Oatmeal is very rich but it also has a very special type of fiber that helps reduce blood cholesterol, this is wonderful since it reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
As for the nutritional value of barley, it is usually very close to that of oats and superior to rice. Barley has a good amount of iron and is rich in soluble fiber.
It is used in various forms such as: flour to prepare bread, barley water to thicken soups or as a natural drink and for animal feed in the form of grains.
Wheat bran is delicious and you can combine it with many things, it is also a super concentrated source of fiber that is present in whole wheat.
For example, the tortilla, which is a derivative of corn that is very popular in Mexico and is consumed in various sizes and colors, can provide up to 59 mg of calcium, which is equivalent to 7% of the recommended intake of the mineral in question.
The potato, which is also part of the cereals of the plate of good eating , provides a significant amount of carbohydrates which helps to replenish energy spent in your daily activities, it also provides vitamin C, folic acid and potassium.
★ Benefits of eating cereals from the plate of good eating for health
↪ They are a source of energy
Cereals are a great source of energy in people, they provide us with around 30% of the total calories of a diet. In some Middle Eastern countries it is often up to 80% of calories that cereals provide in a diet.
↪ High mineral content
We can find a large amount of minerals in the cereals on the plate of good eating that, in addition to providing energy, also provide us with other properties.
The following are some minerals that we can find in cereals:
↪ In large quantities:
↪ Smaller quantities:
↪ Prevent cancer
The intake of products made from whole grains and cereals rich in fiber helps prevent some diseases such as colon cancer in men and women. As for the female sex, eating whole grains of cereals helps reduce the chances of getting breast cancer.
↪ Helps prevent constipation and other disorders in the colon
Contrary to what is thought with rice, brown rice grains have laxative properties.
Cereals, first of all oats, contain a large amount of fibers that help prevent constipation and help the digestion process by keeping the digestive system cleaner.
↪ Maintain blood sugar levels
Fibers help regulate blood sugar levels in people because it slows down the secretion of glucose that is part of food.
↪ They provide protein
Cereal grains are good carriers of protein for our body. Although this level is different between cereals, they contain around 6% and 12% protein .
↪ Source of vitamins
Cereals provide a large volume of vitamin B. As for their derivatives, such as oils made from cereal grains, these are usually rich in vitamin E.
↪ Low fat
Another of the great qualities of cereals is that they will not make us fat and have a low fat content.
On the other hand, we will not find many cereals that provide vitamin C to our system, but among those few we can highlight the presence of corn.
★ Please note
Some relevant data for the plate of good eating :
- You should avoid eating foods high in fat , sugar or sweeteners, and salt.
- Also, it is highly recommended to limit alcohol consumption .
- Also, do not forget to drink at least two liters of water daily as well as accompany this new diet with at least 30 minutes of physical activity.
In relation to the portions, following the colors of the traffic light you can easily guide yourself. You just have to remember that the group of vegetables and fruits is equivalent to green and this means that they are the foods that we should eat in abundance.
The yellow color belongs to the group of tubers and cereals on the plate of good eating that were explained in this article, for which you should eat them in moderation and finally, the red color that is equivalent to legumes and proteins of animal origin, should be consumed with caution.
- Read More: burn calories and build muscle
Are Catalina Crunch Products Vegan?
The Cereal and Cookies are all vegan—every single flavor. But the Crunch Mix is not as all of the flavors use whey, milk powder, or cheese to make them savory and extra tasty.
Are Catalina Crunch Products Natural?
Totally! No artificial or junky ingredients here.
Are Catalina Crunch Products Gluten-free?
Catalina Crunch cereal can be marked as gluten-free even though none of the brand’s products are made with actual gluten. The back label of the Cookies and Crunch Mix notes that they may contain gluten as they are processed in a facility that handles wheat. The cereal is the only one that isn’t.
What Milk Should I Eat With Catalina Crunch Products?
Technically, you can use any kind of milk you want with Catalina Crunch, or something else altogether—whatever floats your boat, or in this case, your cereal.
If you’d like to keep things vegan, opt for plant-based milk. Following a keto plan? Try unsweetened almond milk. It’s very low in carbs and has no added sugar.
What is Catalina Crunch’s Shipping Policy?
Catalina Crunch ships anywhere in the USA for free! Your estimated time of delivery will be calculated at checkout.
What is Catalina Crunch’s Return Policy?
Right now, Catalina Crunch is still a relatively small business that deals with perishable products. That combination means that they cannot accept returns or offer refunds.
How to Contact Catalina Crunch
If you need any other information that wasn’t included in this Catalina Crunch cereal review, you can always reach out to the brand by emailing [email protected] to get your questions answered.