Everyone knows that we are increasingly connected and technology makes our daily lives much easier. It wouldn’t be different with traditional things like school enrollment and school report card consultation, which can now be done through the SE Online Bulletin, in the comfort of your home. With just a few clicks, you have access to your children’s grades and attendance on your computer or smartphone screen.
In Sergipe, you can consult the bulletin through a platform developed by the Government of the State of Sergipe and the Secretary of State for Education of Sergipe.
Keep reading to find out how it works and how to check the school report online in SE.
What this article covers:
SEED Online Enrollment
The process of Registration too easy. You just need internet access and follow the steps below:
- Access the Digital Enrollment System portal→ Clicking here??
- Click on “Make your registration”;
- Fill in the registration data, such as the name of the candidate and the mother (if any);
- Click “Continue”;
- Fill out the form and choose up to three school units.
After pre-registration, just wait to be called.
How does the SEED Student Portal work?
Bear in mind that the school report card is a document that records the grades obtained by students during a given two-month period, as well as the absences that the student in question had during that same period.
It is essential that parents are always attentive to their children’s school report cards, to monitor their performance during the school year, knowing the right time to demand more effort, study and dedication in order to avoid possible failure at the end of the cycle.
It is also worth remembering that the online bulletin does not completely replace the traditional bulletin, as this is usually delivered at meetings with parents, which always take place after a class council at the end of a bimester, quarter or semester, depending on how each one works. school.
To consult your school report card or your child’s report card through the SEED-SE platform, you will need to have the following information at hand:
- School year the student is in;
- Term the student is in (that is, if he is in the first or second semester);
- Enrollment number, which can be obtained directly from the secretary of the school or college where the student is enrolled;
- Student’s date of birth (in xx/yy/zzzz format).
How to consult the SEED Bulletin?
With this information in hand, follow the steps below to consult the school bulletin online in Sergipe:
- Access the SEED-SE official website for consulting the school bulletin, which can be accessed clicking here??
- By clicking on the link, you will be on the platform’s home screen, where you will need to provide the data mentioned above to log in.
- Simply complete each of the blank spaces with the corresponding information and press “enter”.
- Ready! You will be logged into the platform and will have access to the student’s report card information for the school year and for the school period in question!
If you have any problems when logging in to the platform, seek help directly from the secretary of the school or college where the student is enrolled. There, they will not only be able to correct any incorrect student information (the date of birth, for example, in case it happens to have been entered incorrectly in the system, making it impossible to login to the platform), but also help you in case of any other problems. .
Did you like the tips? Leave your comment.