Find out what are the best flowers to decorate in autumn and make your home much more beautiful and full of life, checking out the tips that we will share in the following article.
At autumn flowers assume a very important role in this season of mild temperatures, colder and sometimes gray days. They give more warmth, warmth and colors to the environment, providing a great sense of well-being.
But for flower decoration to fulfill its purpose, it is necessary to choose the species well to spread throughout the rooms of the house and also in the workplace.
What this article covers:
Best flowers to decorate in autumn
To the autumn flower decoration, chrysanthemums are among the best options, as they have a wide variety of colors. Combined with other autumnal flowersthey form, for example, beautiful centerpieces.
Others flowers suitable for autumn decoration are:
– Pansy: its varied shapes and colors combine well with the weather of the season. Pansy Arrangements look good on shelves and windowsills.
– Carnation: diversity of shades and large amounts of petals are its main characteristics, and it can be used in the living room, kitchen or other well-lit environments.
– Daisies: delicate and simple flowers, they adapt well in the autumn decoration, especially if used yellow daisieswhite and orange.
– Lilies: represent purity and innocence and are great for decorating the living room, entrance hall, kitchen, etc.
– Azalea: their growing conditions are favorable in season and growth is very fast, allowing them to spread throughout the environment.
– Parrot’s Beak: its flowering happens precisely in the autumn and it presents several colors (white, red, yellow, etc.), giving much more color to the space.
– Glass of Milk: charming and versatile, it combines with practically any environment, increasing the feeling of well-being.
– Flower of May: another flower of the season, it is large, delicate and bright, and can appear in colors such as red, pink, white and orange.
Tips for caring for flowers in autumn
So that they are always beautiful, it is necessary to take some fall flower carehow to keep them in airy and fresh places, receiving sunlight (without exaggerating).
It’s also good to pay attention to watering, as during autumn, water doesn’t evaporate as easily as in winter. So no excess water. And besides, try to know the specifics of each flower, so that they last longer.
We invite you to continue browsing Mundo das Tribos and read other publications.