Golden milk is a great drink, full of beneficial properties for our body and a tradition in Ayurvedic medicine.
Did you know that the golden milk promises to be a natural painkiller and full of flavor? The ingredients may not be completely familiar to you, but we guarantee that you will be able to find them easily.
Gather everything you need and give the whole family a taste of this super detoxifying drink, which works as a real injection of energy – but first, learn a little about its benefits for the body.
Some benefits of golden milk
- It’s detoxifyingthat is, it cleans our body of toxins and heavy metals.
- It’s anti-inflammatoryso it prevents viruses, colds or other infections.
- Improves blood circulation🇧🇷
- Increases energy levels🇧🇷
- Has anticancer properties🇧🇷
- It is a natural painkiller🇧🇷
The multiple health benefits offered by the famous golden milk are due to its ingredients, known as super foods or functional foods🇧🇷
However, even though the drink has conquered the world and assumes an important role in ayurvedic medicine for a long time – mainly in India, where it is an ancient therapy -, the truth is that it is not a medicine. It is, yes, a drink capable of promoting specific benefits that are healthy for the functioning of our body, but its results are not always observed immediately or in the short term.
Thus, the best way to benefit from its consumption is to integrate the drink into your regular diet. The advantages, in the medium and long term, promise to be many – as with any diet that favors functional foods.
And is there any special care during consumption? Yes, despite being completely natural, golden milk should not be drunk in excess, at the risk of causing gastric discomfort. Drink at least once a day (preferably in the morning) and no more than three times.
Two golden milk recipes
As you can see, this golden milk is not just any milk. Drink it right away for breakfast and see the results in your daily energy.
Fight everyday fatigue with these golden milk recipes and your body will thank you. Take note!
golden milk with honey
250 ml of milk
1 c. coconut oil tea
1/4 c. turmeric paste tea
Method of Preparation
- In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients, except for the honey.
- Bring to medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Before boiling, remove from heat and add honey to taste.
- It is ready to consume.
Golden milk with ginger
200ml vegetable drink
1 c. of turmeric coffee
1 c. of ginger coffee
1 pinch of nutmeg powder
1/2 cinnamon stick
Cardamom and black peppercorns, to taste
Method of Preparation
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable drink.
- Add the turmeric, ginger and coarsely crushed spices.
- Let simmer 5 to 10 minutes for aromas to release.
- Strain the ingredients and pour the mixture into a cup.